Meet the New Girl
Hi everyone! So on top of my custom that is being finished up, I added another girl to my collection! (granted, it may or may have not been an impulse buy) I havent decided on her name yet, any suggestions? grin She's still on her type 3 body since the extra obitsu I bought is being saved for my... mystery girl whose name I will keep secret. LOL
[Image: Prunella.jpg]
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
Aww she is very lovely. I would love to get another Prunella and complete too! Congrats grin
Thanks! She looks great in person, I can see why everyone likes her! yay
Congrats! She's gorgeous! I kind of regret getting mine nude.
Thank you! Even without her outfit she still looks great yay
Hello new girl! *waves*
She's so pretty! smile
Congratulations! She is just so pretty...........and will she be alright on this body for a while? Seeing the mystery girl pinched what should have been hers!
Congrats! There's no lovelier thing than a new Prunella, in mho anyway.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
Beautiful Pru! Heart 2
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
FF: LOL

Little mouse: thank you! I'm kind of sad she doesn't get an obitsu yet, I hope she won't mind for a little while longer LOL

BH: how true! She's so wonderful I can't imagine living without her anymore!

Missy: thank you!! yay
Congrats! She is very beauitful, love her hair colour!!