Is Icy, blythes friend or foe!?!?!
As of late I have bin bitten buy the icy bug, ever since I got my first blythe back in June Something about there pugly face is so ADORABLE. Tho its no secret she is suppose to be a clone (or maybe its was like the story of mewtwo were it did not come out quite right). But in my opinion there just to different to compete, kinda like pukifees and lati yellows (same idea different interpretations). I think Blythe and Icy make lovely friends, but whats your opinion on the matter is Icy, Blythe's friend or Foe?!
I especially like the look of custom Icys. To me, she seems so smug. I personally think she and Blythe would definitely be rivals.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Funny you should mention it, my Icy definitely seems to have a bit of a Mewtwo complex!
I adore her, though. I actually fell for Icy before Blythe, but now I have one of each.
[Image: jb0ILWl.jpg]
Oh my gosh "SUPER CLONE KICK" I love this photo story so much And Might I add the Licca dogs are amazing XD
Cool pic-fic! smile I hope you will keep on adding more episodes.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Heheh thanks guys! At the moment I only make picfics whenever an idea strikes me, but I'd love to start doing an ongoing story at some point.
[Image: jb0ILWl.jpg]
I love how Icy have their own personalities, definetly more of an edgy side to them than Blythe, must be their strong jawline lol!! Pity they only come with short haircuts mostly. But as customs they seem to make perfect boys too! smile
I kinda wanna get one and get one those factory scalps on ebay there expansive but they work and there pretty!
Bernadette and Willa #blythe #blytheclone

my Icy Doll and Mystery Clone are sisters.
Icys are cuties. I love the picfic LOL super clone kick Is Icy's head even bigger than Blythe's? (I didn't think anything was hehe) it could just be the different shape to her profile.
Somehow I doubt Blythe will have the biddable Clone she wants grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(08-05-2014, 11:16 PM)ridi Wrote: Funny you should mention it, my Icy definitely seems to have a bit of a Mewtwo complex!
I adore her, though. I actually fell for Icy before Blythe, but now I have one of each.

Hahaha LOL I'm not a fan of either doll but that is a cute picfic. Nice posing and pacing and I especially like the closeups. Hope you'll make some more to share with us.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Their heads are the same size. In fact, I accidentally put the Icy Doll's back headpeice onto the "factory" Blythe's face, while switching out eyemechs. (which also were almost identical)
That picfic totally gets the Icy attitude. I got a blue haired one with the intention of customizer her. But so far, she just been hanging out on the shelf with the Blythes giving them the creeps.

OT, in that picfic, does anyone know where the dog/fox animal head on the obitsu body is from?

Edit: Never mind, it's a VIP Pet head: https://www.google.com/search?q=vip+pets+toys&biw=1264&bih=720&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=Q1b6VNnrM4_7yASvpoKoCQ&ved=0CCkQsAQ
[Image: 16147297293_250b3bceb6_z.jpg]#piccollage by That Pettigrew Girl, on Flickr

So... I ripped my Icy doll apart and redid her yesterday and today... her eye mech is in Lyric (Blythe), because Lyric's eyemech broke... she has Lyric's broken eyemech in, and it won't change colors. One day she will get a new eyemech. But I did practice on the broken one.

[Image: 16764898311_52f2efeb1e_z.jpg]upload by That Pettigrew Girl, on Flickr
All these lovely Icy's!!