Crystaline and the butterflies
Took Crystaline out for a photoshoot today grin

And then after the butterflies flew away I took some more pics c:

[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
Cool photos--how did you manage to get the butterflies to sit on Crystalline?
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(08-05-2014, 06:54 AM)KiraKira Wrote: Cool photos--how did you manage to get the butterflies to sit on Crystalline?

If you spritz their wings with water it enables you to put them on things c:

They'll dry out in a few minutes and then they'll fly away ^ ^
So cute! I so love this doll :3
...and a tip if you're going to a butterfly conservatory anytime soon, invest in a bright pink wig. When I had bright pink hair all the butterflies kept landing on my head, as though I were a giant flower!
Really cute!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
You put the butterflies on her?!

And I love this girl with her fabulous ears
(08-05-2014, 04:10 PM)Severity Wrote: So cute! I so love this doll :3
...and a tip if you're going to a butterfly conservatory anytime soon, invest in a bright pink wig. When I had bright pink hair all the butterflies kept landing on my head, as though I were a giant flower!

That's such a cool tip! I have a princess bubblegum cosplay I wonder how many cool pictures I could get and if they'd land all over me grin
aww Crystaline , looking lovely as always <3
Great pics, Savannah !
So beautiful!! *_*
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
The pictures that you took are very pretty!
These are such lovely photos. I especially love the one with the butterflies! Wonderful job smile
Beautiful girl and photos! I love her elf ears and the butterflies are pure magic!!