Naomi's new look!
She'll always have blue hair at heart but I had to try this wig on her and see how it looked.

free upload image

I think it's kind of cute, but she'll be back to her blue hair soon. grin the dress and knee socks she's wearing are going in my shop, so she'll keep the red hair until I take some more pictures.

((Of course her hair was in perfect ringlets when I first got it with just a few flyaways and silly me decided to brush it. I have poofy curly hair inherited from the Romani side of my family. I learnt the lesson that curly hair is only to be brushed just before you shower. Did I apply this logic to the doll wig? Of course not. But I kind of like it giant and messy and full of curls!))
I love this wig on her!!!
That wig is so fun! The strawberry dress is very cute as well. I love seeing pictures of Naomi smile
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
I've never seen Naomi in a red wig; it's a good look for her!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
The red wig looks good one her smile
This is just confirmation that I NEED her! She is heavenly! I think she rocks the red wig very well!
Everyone needs a Naomi. I really want another one with her stock. But seriously, with her silvery eyes and subtle pink lips she looks good in anything!
I'm on a diet for now. ;-) no more dolls! My bf doesn't even know about any of my pullips and only about half my bjds. Naomi's lips are so lucious! I really adore her as a red head. Are you going to keep her in that wig?
Wow, she looks great with red hair!

Owner pics are dangerous, all of a sudden I "need" dolls that I didn't before. :Innocent:
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
I think she's going to end up back in her short blue wig, I think it suits her better, but she'll be in this one for a little while smile