Feedback for Isminity
Hey all,
Please leave feedback on here for Isminity (redbender on ebay).
My ebay proof of being redbender: https://www.flickr.com/photos/23448885@N03/15351467167/
My feedback ratings: https://www.flickr.com/photos/23448885@N03/15537486955/
+1 as seller!

Isminity has been doing a lot of us a huge favor by emptying local Tuesday Mornings of any doll we may have an interest in and then trading or selling them to us. It must be so much work, but she's been kind, polite, helpful, and prompt. I can't believe no one has left feedback yet. Thank you so much for connecting me with Gran Via!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 as seller! She bought two little pullips for me, she has been so nice and helpful... thank you very much!!
PULLIPS: Akane (Rei), Nabiki (Mir), Yuki (AG), Sakura (My Melody), Kodachi (Akoya), Fuyu (Chill), Momo (Nahh-ato c. Poison), Aomori (Amarri), Kurenai (Papin), Midori (Xiao Fan), Matsumoto (Stica), Kasumi (Zuora), Shiroi (Blanche), Ayame (Alte), Tsuki (Midnight Velvet), Hinata (c. Karin), Kaede (Aquel), Haruka (Akemi), Akatsuki (Aurora), Minami (Another Queen), Izumi (Suigintou), Ume (Cornice), Murasaki (Yomi), Yoshiko (Shinku), Kumi (c. Felicity), Amane (Seila)
LITTLE PULLIPS: Cornice, Mir, Burrito, Liebre de Marzo, Gatito, Perrito, Stica, Noir, Aquel, Nanette, Rosalind, Rose, Alice...

My feedback!
My flickr
+1 as a seller Fast shipping and friendly seller. I am very happy with my purchase! smile
+1 as a seller and all around lovely person. I would like to second what ByronicHeroine said smile thanks again so very much isminity !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
+1 as a seller. Bought me a Dal Tweety from Tuesday Morning, and I love her. smile Thanks!
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
+1 for Tuesday Morning dolly trade.
What a regrettably large head you have. I would very much like to hat it. I used to hat The White Queen, you know.
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7247268
+1 for being an awesome seller! Bought 2 dolls from her TM thread, and she was wonderful to deal with! Thanks again for doing this for all of us!
Waiting On
Pullip Cinnamoroll, Quince, Cherry Sweet

wtb | tumblr | mfc | my dolls | feedback
+1 seller. Isminity really went above & beyond, running all over to every Tuesday Morning store in Texas... Sent me a mini, with excellent packing and communication, and was very patient! Happy buyer smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
+1 excellent buyer

Bought 2 dollies from me, paid instantly and communication was perfect throughout smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)