Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 6 - Challenge 1: Magic
The theme is Magic.

This challenge will run from September 20th until September 28th.
Entries are due by September 28th at 11:59pm EST

--You can and will be disqualified if your photo is not in by the due date.
--All files should be 1200x1800 or 1800x1200.
--All files should be emailed to Dalicious@dollymarket.net with the name of the challenge and the contestants name in the subject.

Entries Received:

Ami - Tiramisu Addict
Coty Winter - baniafeb6
Dotori-Aileen - Chyntia
Drossel - Bloodstained
Eloise - Audacia

Fiori - buboplague
Jaime - Doll Angel (Janeen F)
Kasia - scrapsoflife
Lydia - Pink ❤Haired ❤Freak(◕‿◕✿)
Margot - Kiki

Marnie - Vertefae
Maylee - SavannahFaerie
Midori - Merzedes
Mina - elderham
Mineva "Andie" Andrews - ByonicHeroine

Miss Molly - Nadine1986
Misty - Fishy
Miyako - a beautiful little fool
Perscita - Truefan
Pia - Lyle

Princessa - Requiem
Poppy - Chihiro
Ra Muw - Squish
Sarah - ichigo3lemon
Scout - Jane Cherie

Teagan - Cornflower Blue
V-Det - Kyubi09
Willow - Meowceline

28 out of 32
Awesome starting theme! The ideas are churning already smile
I love this theme!!! Can´t wait to see all of your photos!!!!
[Image: signatur.jpg]
This is going to be a real challenge for me! My new (four months) digital camera was having issues so I sent it off for repair. I have use a toothpick to take photos with my old camera.
smile
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Sounds like fun! grin
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Lol, I am so in over my head! This is going to be interesting.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
My problem is it takes me a couple of days to come up with an idea and get what I need together. By then the weekend is gone. So I'll be struggling to find time when it's daylight to take a photo by Friday.
Oh goodness I am at such a hard place as I have so many idea's I wanna do but not sure how to do each of them OnO But this still looks like fun grin
(09-23-2014, 07:25 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: My problem is it takes me a couple of days to come up with an idea and get what I need together. By then the weekend is gone. So I'll be struggling to find time when it's daylight to take a photo by Friday.

Agreed, the way this is set up, Saturday's are of no use to people for photographing. For people who have full time jobs, mon-fri, this schedule is really hard.
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
(09-24-2014, 09:37 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote:
(09-23-2014, 07:25 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: My problem is it takes me a couple of days to come up with an idea and get what I need together. By then the weekend is gone. So I'll be struggling to find time when it's daylight to take a photo by Friday.

Agreed, the way this is set up, Saturday's are of no use to people for photographing. For people who have full time jobs, mon-fri, this schedule is really hard.

I will take this into consideration for Round 7 of Dalicious.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Yeah I don't know when I'm going to have time to shoot. Especially with daylight getting shorter already!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

Gosh.. This week is super hectic, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make the deadline :< Is there any possible way we could extend it a few days? I agree with the above comments, that's a pretty short window to those who work, or are at school full time.
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
*creeps in* I'm definitely with those needing a few extra days, maybe it could be 10 days between each challenge?

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

(09-25-2014, 02:36 AM)Chihiro Wrote: *creeps in* I'm definitely with those needing a few extra days, maybe it could be 10 days between each challenge?

This sounds good, Honestly I'd be able to take them saturday, I'm just kind of panicking about my time schedule, because I REALLY REALLY don't wanna have to drop so soon :<
[Image: dasdadasdadadasd.png]
We will be changing the calendar slightly to give contestants time on the weekend for photos. Challenge 1 will have a time extension, it will end on Sunday the 28th at 11:59pm EST. Judging will be on that Monday. And then challenge 2 will be announced on Tuesday.

The rest of the challenges will follow the above format.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura