Feedback for Pink Haired Freak
Please put all your feedback from transaction's that I was apart of here.
Currently At:
+13 positive feedback!
+1 for a great swap partner! Was an absolute joy to work with! Thank you so much!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
My Pullip and I received a variety of treats in our swap box from Pink ❤Haired ❤Freak(◕‿◕✿) in the Secret Santa 2014 Swap! Everything from a bright pink Barbie sundress, floral pedalpushers, and a homestitched dress to Crobidoll suitcase and Lego hello kitty "robots." yay

Thank you for participating, and for gathering all these nice things for us! +1 with a smile.
[Image: Screenshot2013-10-12at24500PM_zps42080b9b.png][Image: Screenshot2013-10-12at23741PM_zps09827de9.png]
3DS Friend Me! : 4699 - 6117 - 3872
Currently playing : Pokémon HeartGold, Black 2, X, and AC: New Leaf!
+1 Trade partner

I traded my Panda for PHF's Azone Cheshire Cat Aika. Super friendly, very well packed, and shipped in great time. Aika is exactly as described , and there were even some extras in there! I'm super happy with this perfect transaction!
Feedback
Flickr
ipernity
Currently reading: The Friday Society
+1 as a seller. I bought Hello Kitty from her and she arrived well packaged and in lovely shape. Plus she threw in a couple wigs for me. Thank you!

Forever Home:
Nina Nina, Dan Sage, Luciano Cavalie, Claudia Nero
Deirdre Carol, Drew Andrew, Kalel Dilettante
Kieran Raiki, Preston Alberic,
Sky Arion Angela Neo Angelique

+ 1 as a buyer, she bought a Tokidoki Luna from me via a short layaway. Paid ever quicker than promised and communication was a breeze, very pleasant transaction would definitely do business with again without hesitation smile
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
+1 as a seller!

I purchased a Pullip and a Dal from PinkHairedFreak. Communication was super awesome and shipping was very safe! The dolls are beautiful and I'm super happy.
+ 1 as a seller! I bought a Pullip Zuora from Pink Haired Freak, Zuora arrived safe and sound today. Doll was packaged well and communication was awesome as always. Would not hesitate to do business with again!
+1 as a seller. Thanks for Pullip Lunatic Queen! smile
+1 for an awesome trade! I traded dolls with Pink Haired Freak and I couldn't be happier, communication was excellent. Thanks for another flawless transaction!
+1 as a seller. Thank you for my new Dal!! wink (And for the nice extra goodies, as well- they're so cute! yay)
+2 for two separate recent transactions, as always a pleasure doing business with you! First transaction I bought a MIO kit/wig and a custom Pullip and the second transaction was my purchasing a Tokidoki Luna from Pink Haired Freak. Communication was excellent, dolls were shipped out promptly and well packaged, absolutely could not be happier and would buy from again without hesitation!
+1 for a fabulous trade. We traded her Melody for a doll and a few other items of mine. Melody was very well packaged and I'm very pleased with our trade!
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

+1 as seller. Purchased a Kirsche recently. Communication was fantastic, she came crazy fast (literally in 1 day) and super well packed! Thank you again!
+1 as a seller. The doll I bought was well-packaged, and communication was good. Thanks.