Dolls are hard to predict...
My dolls tend to have very stubborn personalities. I always think they'll be one way and they turn out another. Latest addition Nala the Tweety was no exception. I thought she'd be a sweet girl like my Puki. But somehow she is a lot more like loner girl, Riley the Rot-chan. To my surpise Riley had no objections when she and Nala picked out very similar outfits.

[Image: tumblr_ndbf65A44Y1r72d9qo1_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbf65A44Y1r72d9qo2_500.png]

I think an unexpected friendship has begun. Seems dangerous to me >.<
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
Haha. Looks like they could get up to mischief for sure smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
They are totally plotting mischief wink

Adorable little girls!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
They look cute together, nicely dressed too. Congrats on Tweety. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
It's likely they're plotting how to get you to buy them more stuff together.
Maybe the loner is lone no more! Definitely planning some mischief smile
Thank you all.
(10-13-2014, 12:15 AM)martah Wrote: They look cute together, nicely dressed too. Congrats on Tweety. smile
Thank you! She was something of an unexpected addition but she's fit in so well with my other girls, I couldn't imagine not having her.

(10-13-2014, 01:46 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: It's likely they're plotting how to get you to buy them more stuff together.
haha, I think you might be right. Could have sworn I heard some whispers about knitted hats when I walked by them wink

(10-14-2014, 01:06 AM)scrapsoflife Wrote: Maybe the loner is lone no more! Definitely planning some mischief smile
(10-12-2014, 03:19 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Haha. Looks like they could get up to mischief for sure smile
(10-12-2014, 09:58 PM)Missy_Crane Wrote: They are totally plotting mischief wink

Adorable little girls!

Yup, they are up to something for sure. Dals are so cute but also so devious.
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
Riley looks like she's up to something Tongue
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Lol, I know what you mean, several of my dolls have refused to fit into the character I wanted to give them :p

They're a very cute pair.

(10-15-2014, 09:49 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: Riley looks like she's up to something Tongue
...she always is... >.<

(10-16-2014, 07:02 PM)Lilcurly Wrote: Lol, I know what you mean, several of my dolls have refused to fit into the character I wanted to give them :p

They're a very cute pair.
In a way that's the fun of dolls, you get these ideas for them and then they arrive and take you by surprise.

And thank you.