Need a few prices please!
I'm trying to work out what I need to sell...I am thinking about keeping just the doll of some & the stock outfit of others, but I need to know what they are worth first. Please can someone help price them roughly?

NRFB Nahh-Ato

Veritas nude doll
Veritas stock outfit

Papin nude doll
Papin stock outfit

Lan Ai nude doll
Lan Ai stock outfit
Not really sure on value but if you end up deciding to split Lan Ai please contact me, I'd love her stock outfit.
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
You will be first to know if I sell Lan's stock Hina. Heart
NRFB Nahh could be anything from $70 to $170. She is sold out and rare now but she doesn't seem to be the most popular Pullip, so unfortunately it just depends what people are willing to pay for her ^^ (I got mine for $75 shipping included, but that was an unusually good deal.)

Veritas NRFB - probably worth about $170-$190, given current Ebay prices. I haven't seen one nude, or seen her stock for sale, so nut sure how you'd split it. She's a definite grail doll though, so you'll always find a buyer! smile

Papin - out of box none seem to sell above $150 these days. This one went for $120 :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pullip-Papin-200...ltDomain_0&hash=item4adb9ba40b

A nude one closed at $69. NRFB you could ask more.

Lan Ai - there was an excellent condition one for sale for $79 not too long ago who didn't sell:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Last-Chance-Jun-...t=US_Dolls&hash=item19f4d74860&nma=true&si=LXkhjKp5JYXZyamTR19OM9rkt4w%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

And there's an NRFB one up at the moment for $140.

Good luck smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Not sure on prices but if your selling veritas stock I'm interested smile
NRFB Nahh-Ato - $100-150 depending on the buyer/state of her box/which part of the world your buyer is in

Veritas nude doll - $120-150
Veritas stock outfit - $30-40

Papin nude doll - $100-120
Papin stock outfit - $30-40

Lan Ai nude doll - $70-100
Lan Ai stock outfit - $20ish (I find that not many people are interested in her stock alone, Hina is a rare one ! LOL)

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

It's the only Pullip stock outfit I don't own! Well of the older dolls anyway, there are some newer dolls I don't own at all ^^;
Flickr : Twitter: Tumblr : Facebook
[Image: 6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg]
Ordered: Dollzone Venus Halo, Halo and Halo Strayer 
Thank you so much for the prices Chihiro. I will note those down for when I start selling pieces.
Sadly though, if Lan Ai's stock is only worth $20 I would rather keep it. I think it's one of the prettiest stock outfits. Heart 2
I've bought two sets of Veritas stock (my grail; the first one never came.) The first one, a few years ago, was $50; the second set was $25 (sold by a VERY nice person, and all I could afford!!)

Papin with stock seeeeems to sell for more than split, so from a financial standpoint, you're probably better off keeping her as a set?? I could be wrong.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Thank you fishy Heart 2
Are the prices for NRFB Veritas still in sync with the current market? It looks like she's getting rarer on Ebay from the current ones up and the solds.