Classical Alice and Classical Alice Sepia - Faceup Comparison Pics Included -
Oh gosh, I love the second and third picture yay they look wonderful together!
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
(10-27-2014, 08:58 AM)AliceMR Wrote: Oh gosh, I love the second and third picture yay they look wonderful together!

Thank you! <3 They really do look adorable next to each other~! I've actually been keeping those two displayed next to each other. xD I just can't have them standing apart from one another. ^^; Also, this is random but I love your avatar! :3 I'm a big fan of Frozen, too!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Huge congratulations and what delightful photos of them both! I just love how different they both are.
(11-01-2014, 04:40 AM)Little mouse Wrote: Huge congratulations and what delightful photos of them both! I just love how different they both are.

Thanks so much. yay I think they're both very similar in lots of ways, but the little differences that they do have really seem to set them apart and make them really unique.
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

(11-01-2014, 12:13 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Thanks so much. yay I think they're both very similar in lots of ways, but the little differences that they do have really seem to set them apart and make them really unique.

I agree!
I was just expecting the Sepia Alice to be an almost exact copy of the Classical girl but just washed out on colour.
I was wrong.........and I am so pleased for you.
While I do love the sepia colour combination (especially her hair <3), I'm leaning towards the normal Classical Alice. What really attracts me is the shade of blue her eyes are. It seems like a very unique shade because I've mostly only seen dolls with bright blue eyes. Yet this shade 'pops' despite it being dark. I just love how they match her wig and dress perfectly!
(11-06-2014, 11:32 PM)Deehellseven Wrote: While I do love the sepia colour combination (especially her hair <3), I'm leaning towards the normal Classical Alice. What really attracts me is the shade of blue her eyes are. It seems like a very unique shade because I've mostly only seen dolls with bright blue eyes. Yet this shade 'pops' despite it being dark. I just love how they match her wig and dress perfectly!

I agree that the original Classical Alice has some very striking eyes! <3 I think that's her best feature, too! I also really love Sepia's hair color and how soft it is, but the curls on mine were an absolute mess! It took me awhile to get her hair looking nice. The original's curls were much more neatly styled. Still, I have to say I adore them both~! x3

*Sprites made by me*