Licht Wigs
I received my Licht wigs on Friday from the recent GO. This is my first experience with this brand. Overall, I deem them somewhat lower quality compared to Leeke and For My Doll, but not bad, especially for the price. They offer some different colors, especially mixes and interesting styles, so I'd definitely order from them again.

I bought 2, one size 9-9.5 and one 8-9 to compare the sizes and see how the fit.

This is the 9-9.5. Fits fine on a Taeyang and if you prefer a looser fit on a Pullip, it works for her too. It does seem to want to pooch up a bit in the center on top. I also think Leeke does a better job at the flicked back hair. It doesn't look as nice as the photos on the site. It's this one: http://www.lichtbjd.com/goods.php?id=707

[Image: 15566055131_f99354179d_z.jpg]

[Image: 14947981644_2617b994b5_z.jpg]

[Image: 14947979634_bf5f307296_z.jpg]

[Image: 15382578778_24f6478e4b_z.jpg]

The second one is an 8-9 in pink: http://www.lichtbjd.com/goods.php?id=443 I think it looks more salmon pink than the pink on the site and the length seems shorter. Fits on a Dal fine, she could probably even wear a 7-8. Also fits nice on a Pullip. I was also able to get it on a Taeyang, it wasn't so much too tight but a bit small to cover his head. But it stayed on.

[Image: 15569710722_1dcf022d56_z.jpg]

[Image: 15569709132_fd3840e2a9_z.jpg]

[Image: 15382718368_a30c6f49e4_z.jpg]

[Image: 15382716068_0be26a0b66_z.jpg]

[Image: 15383233600_fbe6f1126f_z.jpg]

[Image: 15566188061_1480f2e1f2_z.jpg]

One thing I did notice, and I don't know how else to describe it but to say, they seem slippery. It was harder to get them on and get them positioned because they kept slipping off. I turned them inside out to compare them with a Leeke and For My Doll wig, but I'll be darned if I can tell what's causing it. Unless it's the fabric the wig cap is made out of.
[Image: 15382763597_d4513013ba_z.jpg]
I have one Licht wig, and while the color & style is amazing, something bothers me about it so none of my girls ever wear it.

I know I have issues getting mine on as well. :/
That blue wig is adorable though!

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

that salmon pink and black one is perfect for HLG smile I would put that on a Dal, but I don't think the blue mix one lives up to the pics on site at all.
ON another note, what does that t shirt say your pullip is wearing?? I can read most of it and it's driving me nuts LOL
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Thanks for the review CornFlower! smile
Though I must admit, it is a bit disappointing seeing the 1st wig on a Taeyang.
Still, I like the styles they have, and will buy from them in the future.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

The color combinations are beautiful but it's nice to hear about the fit. Thanks for the info!
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
Thank you for posting your valuable review. I was very close to ordering two weeks from them a few days ago, but found some inconsistencies in the wigs from the pictures - it's the same style, different colours on different dolls but one wig looked thinner than the other - so I didn't order any.
my dolls:
Ouisa (Heart of Montmartre), Nata (Gentle River), Millefeuille (Tarts & Tea), Coconut (Custom Bohemian Peace), Kanna (Marrakech Melange), Annabella (Anna Adores Blythe), Aimi 愛海 "Momo" (Cinnamoroll '08), Charlotte (Charlotte), Mignon (Vintage Rock Risa), Mikhai (Kain), Fuchiko 淵子 (Vendettina), Natsume 棗 (Natsume), Sena 瀬名 (GACKT), Sidonie (Icarus), Ronjwen (Ra Muw), Miru みる (Tinkerbell), Evi (Select Frara), Re Yan 熱琰 (Grell Sutcliff), Rie 理恵 (Classical Alice), Aki 明希 (Lunatic White Rabbit), Min Woo 민우 (Mao), Nara 나라 (Alura), Amisa (Manuel), Ming Yue 明月 (Angry)
Maybe it's the shape that makes them slip? If the bottom/edge circumference is too large, or if the wig isn't conformed quite right to the head, they can feel a little all over the place.

I really like the pink one! It's so quirky!
I totally fell for the pink wig, so I'm glad it looks pretty cute in person.
Thank you for this honest review.......I do really like the colours you got but slippery wigs is a no-no for me.
But there are options, such as attaching Velcro to the doll's scalp.
Thank you for the Velcro idea, but I personally don't like Velcro............as no matter how hard I try, wig fibres will get caught on it.
I would rather use a dab of PVA glue in the crown of the wig.

Does anyone know if elastic bands can be used on a Pullip head (like on BJD's) to keep a slippery wig on?
Or does the elastic band react badly with the plastic?
Thank you for sharing ^^ I love Litch wigs but I've yet to buy any BJD wigs for my Pullips because I don't know how they'd fit. It's generally easy to just follow the 8-9 size but even so, Pullips' faces are wider than BJDs' so I'm not sure if that would affect the wig style. I absolutely love the pink x brown wig with the little ponytail sticking out. Such a lovely color and style <3
This is a super useful review! I'll admit, I'm kinda in love with the pink wig on Taeyang. It oddly suits him, and he has such an expression of chagrin that keeps cracking me up. I do like the blue on Pullip, but you are right, it looks a little lumpy on Taeyang. I suspect the face diameter is part of the problem with these wigs, both in fit and in how long they seem. It might be like the difference between an egg pointed small size up, or small size down... or maybe sideways even.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
If you look at the pic with them inside out, the blue wig in particular, has a large, round area in the center where no hair is sewn on. I think that's what's causing it to stick up. There's no hair attached to weigh it down. But the colors are too pretty not to use it. I might try sticking some Velcro on someone's head, right where it wants to pooch up, and see if that will hold it down.