Marron enjoying the autumn weather!
Since it was such a nice, cool crisp autumn day a couple of days ago, so I thought it would be nice to take Marron (like Marron Glace, since her hair color sort of reminded me of it xD), my Pullip Hannah, out for some pictures. smile She loves nature, especially plants, so I thought she'd really enjoy seeing all of the colorful leaves. ^.^

I really love how her hair looks in the sunlight! yay I think it's such a pretty color!
[Image: IMG_4008_zpsad950bc3.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4018_zps5ec2c1cc.jpg]

[Image: peeking_zpsd6aefbe9.jpg]

[Image: outsidemarron_zps2fd6f612.jpg]
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Your Marron is beautiful! I should take my Hannah out more often!! Still my favorite dollie yay
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
I love these photos of her enjoying the autumn sunshine!
She's the perfect girl for a bright autumn romp.
(10-31-2014, 11:23 PM)Chyntia Wrote: Your Marron is beautiful! I should take my Hannah out more often!! Still my favorite dollie yay

Thank you so much~! I'm so glad there are more fans of Hannah! It seems like she's such an underrated beauty. She definitely needs more pictures of her out there, so I really do hope you take some of her. yay

(11-01-2014, 04:32 AM)Little mouse Wrote: I love these photos of her enjoying the autumn sunshine!

Thank you~! I'm really happy that you do! smile

(11-01-2014, 12:03 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She's the perfect girl for a bright autumn romp.

Thank you~! I thought so too. :3 She just seems like the type of girl who loves autumn to me. smile
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

She's so pretty :3
her hair is very autumn-y itself, and I agree it's a beautiful color! c:

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

She is so pretty! She makes a perfect model for autumn with her hair and outfit.
(11-02-2014, 03:56 AM)ichigo3lemon Wrote: She is so pretty! She makes a perfect model for autumn with her hair and outfit.

(11-02-2014, 03:47 AM)whimsu Wrote: She's so pretty :3
her hair is very autumn-y itself, and I agree it's a beautiful color! c:

Thank you both. smile I'm so glad that you both agree, too. ^.^

*Sprites made by me*