Introducing Amethyst, My MIO Pullip!
Well done! she is super pretty! Love the color scheme! smile!
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
(12-05-2014, 12:21 AM)Chyntia Wrote: Well done! she is super pretty! Love the color scheme! smile!

Thank you very much. :3 I'm really glad that the colors ended up working well together. x3 I was actually worried as I was working on her that the hair and the eyes would be too much.
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

My most recent picture of Amethyst just lazing around on her new beanbag chair!

[Image: LoungingAround_zpsed6395b9.jpg]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Love the beenbag and mini nintendo!! Looks like she is having a relaxing weekend wink
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
(01-10-2015, 10:38 PM)Chyntia Wrote: Love the beenbag and mini nintendo!! Looks like she is having a relaxing weekend wink

Lols! She really is! yay Ever since the beanbag came in, she hasn't left it! She's basically just like me on my lazy weekends at home. xD

*Sprites made by me*

I just can't get over how gorgeous her eyes are!They match her hair perfectly. She's so b-e-a-utiful! Hiro is a lucky guy. smile
(01-10-2015, 11:23 PM)Spidergirl484 Wrote: I just can't get over how gorgeous her eyes are!They match her hair perfectly. She's so b-e-a-utiful! Hiro is a lucky guy. smile

Thank you so much~! I got her eyes from KiraKiraMeansSparkle's shop on etsy! She does make the most gorgeous eyes! <3 I was really surprised to find a pair of eyechips that matched the wig I got her so closely! And Hiro definitely is more than happy to be with a girl like Amethyst! :3

*Sprites made by me*

What a beautiful doll! Very nice job you did there! I love the pastel colors you have used! She seems to be a very sweet and laid back girl! wink
♡ Pullip & friends, Sylvanian Families, Mini Lalaloopsy's, Monster High, Novi Stars, Zelfs, Kawaii Crush, Ever After High ♡
(01-11-2015, 05:18 AM)Nadine1986 Wrote: What a beautiful doll! Very nice job you did there! I love the pastel colors you have used! She seems to be a very sweet and laid back girl! wink

Thank you. :3 I'm so happy that you like her. ^.^ She's definitely one of my most treasured dolls. yay And she can be sweet and laid back sometimes, but other times she has a bit of an attitude on her. xD

*Sprites made by me*

Every time I see her I love her more! My Rosalind is wearing my "she doesn't have a proper wig to fit yet" interim wig; I'm hoping to find a nice pastel one like Amethyst's!
Wow! I love her wig!
I think I want to buy the wig.
(01-12-2015, 04:33 PM)Severity Wrote: Every time I see her I love her more! My Rosalind is wearing my "she doesn't have a proper wig to fit yet" interim wig; I'm hoping to find a nice pastel one like Amethyst's!

(01-12-2015, 06:29 PM)bluemoon Wrote: Wow! I love her wig!

Sorry to semi-threadjack... but I bought several cute pastel wigs from this seller for about $11 apiece with free shipping, and they were great quality! It might be helpful to you.
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
(01-12-2015, 04:33 PM)Severity Wrote: Every time I see her I love her more! My Rosalind is wearing my "she doesn't have a proper wig to fit yet" interim wig; I'm hoping to find a nice pastel one like Amethyst's!

Aww, thank you~! Amethyst is loving all the attention and compliments! xD I do hope you get to find a pastel wig soon! I can vouch for the seller that Fishy linked! That seller has a great selection of wigs, and I recently just bought one from them! yay And tita-doremi is another seller that has fairly reasonably priced wigs and a big selection, and she usually has a best offer option on a lot of her listings! yay She's also the same person I bought Amethyst's wig from.

(01-12-2015, 06:29 PM)bluemoon Wrote: Wow! I love her wig!

If you want the same wig, the seller I linked above may still have it in stock. I'm not sure, but it's worth checking out. :3

*Sprites made by me*

OMG! I' love her
(01-16-2015, 01:19 PM)Brill Wrote: OMG! I' love her

Aww, thank you. ^.^ I'm really happy that you do~! yay

*Sprites made by me*