Hiro, My Very First Taeyang!
I took pictures of my very first Taeyang today, Taeyang Lead! I'm just so excited to have him! I decided to name him Hiro, and he's Amethyst's Boyfriend! I plan on doing a little story about them and how they met, but I just couldn't resist taking a couple of pictures of them together!

[Image: Hiro_zps835638e3.jpg]

[Image: HiroandAmy_zpsa8270ef9.jpg]

[Image: HiroandAmy2_zps4098d78a.jpg]
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Congratz!! They look like a very lovely colorfull couple! grin
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Congrats on your new boy! Have fun taking pictures smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thank you very much Chyntia and Alliecat! ^.^ I'm sure I'll have plenty of fun taking pictures of the both of them together, just as soon as I get used to posing him. ^^; Somehow, he seems to be more difficult to pose for me compared to all of my other dolls.
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Lovely couple! Beautiful dolls! wink
♡ Pullip & friends, Sylvanian Families, Mini Lalaloopsy's, Monster High, Novi Stars, Zelfs, Kawaii Crush, Ever After High ♡
They are SO cute together. grin
Lead is totally my grail Taeyang, along with Another King (but I want AK to give to my mom for her collection)!
This is just the cutest picture set :3
So cute, congrats on your first (and hopefully not last)Taeyang. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(01-03-2015, 01:08 AM)Nadine1986 Wrote: Lovely couple! Beautiful dolls! wink

Thank you so much, Nadine! :3 It's nice of you to say! ^.^

(01-03-2015, 06:31 PM)Severity Wrote: They are SO cute together. grin
Lead is totally my grail Taeyang, along with Another King (but I want AK to give to my mom for her collection)!
This is just the cutest picture set :3

Aww, thank you! :3
Lead was my grail Taeyang too, and I never thought I'd be able to get him considering how expensive listings of him seem to be on ebay and amazon, but I just kept an eye out for him just in case and eventually found a good deal on him. smile So don't give up on looking for him! As for Another King, it's so sweet of you to want to give him to your mom! He's really gorgeous and so difficult to find! I know I found a listing for him not too long ago on ebay. I don't remember how much he was, but it may be worth checking out! I hope you'll be able to get him! yay

(01-04-2015, 02:24 AM)KiraKira Wrote: So cute, congrats on your first (and hopefully not last)Taeyang. smile

Thank you very much Kirakira~! :3 Lead is definitely not going to be my last Taeyang! :3 I actually kind of have my eye on Twilight Destiny, Mad Hatter du Jardin, and Akira x Destinee De La Rose. yay

*Sprites made by me*

So cool! I love his look. They make a very cute couple. smile
Congrats! Lead is an excellent choice for a Taeyang. Don't you just love his eyechips?
Thank you so much Spidergirl and Cornflower Blue! I actually really do think he has amazing eyechips! I had no idea that they were glittery until I got to see him up close and in person! <3 I love finding little details like that that you don't get to see in stock photos~! smile

*Sprites made by me*

Congratulations! he is just so handsome and love the colour of his hair!
(01-11-2015, 01:38 AM)Little mouse Wrote: Congratulations! he is just so handsome and love the colour of his hair!

Thank you. smile He really is really cool looking! Just like a rock star! Lols!

*Sprites made by me*