A Visit to Silent Hill
So back in 2012 on the way back from a convention my friends and I visited Centralia, PA, which is one of the places that inspired the video game Silent Hill. Kyouka usually ends up being my travel buddy, so of course I had to get some photos of her there.

[Image: 16007059447_80fe5ddb7d_z.jpg]

[Image: 16006787749_438b2e81cc.jpg]

[Image: 16006787689_e88081d85b.jpg]

[Image: 16005390748_85dd1e4813.jpg]
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
[Image: 33576409126_99f0b825d1_o.png]
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Interesting style.
Oh, is she the same with your avatar? xD
(01-06-2015, 03:10 PM)bluemoon Wrote: Interesting style.
Oh, is she the same with your avatar? xD

Yes, Kyouka is the doll in my avatar.
TrotCon 2017 - Kana's Secret Base: Pokemon Collection - Dragon Adventures Crafting
Aribelle Izumi - Tsuki Izumi - Kyouka Hibiki - Zenzi Barenfang - Pita Pepper - Parfait Pepper - Myuu - Peanut Bucker - Lumisade Peura

Ahhhh I want to visit there so badly! I'm not familiar with Silent Hill, but I just saw Centralia featured on a program from the travel channel - and the guy was walking down a street covered in graffiti - and it just looked so -pretty-, I immediately wanted to go there and take pictures. (Well, get a proper camera first!)

I'm just really fascinated with abandoned places, urban decay, and pollution. (Whenever I tell people that they say I should move to Detroit. I am never amused.)

Anyway, did you have any problems getting in and getting around in Centralia?
(01-07-2015, 02:37 AM)Severity Wrote: Anyway, did you have any problems getting in and getting around in Centralia?

Well most of the town you can drive through just fine. The road where I took pictures is blocked off. So you have to find the opening along side the new main road and then park there, then walk a little bit to get on to the abandoned cracked road. My friends are the ones who knew how to find it.

[Image: 15577283164_302f772c6f_c.jpg]

[Image: 16173843736_8ca4400cd0_c.jpg]

So cool! Kyouka matches the eerie scenery perfectly!
Have
Tatianna (Uncanricky), Kittie (Naomi), Omega/Mini-Me (Grell), Alys (Yeolume), Priscilla (Eris), Grell (Male Grell), Nanachan (Nanachan), Sebastianne (Stica), Natalie (Natalie), Sylvie Valentine (Premium Pullip Veritas Crimson Version), Strawberry Rose (Siry), Karen (Karen), Marie (Marie), Angela (Cheshire Cat Steampunk), Alice (Optical Alice), Noir (Regen Noir), Jeanne (Jeanne)
Want
Pullip Alura, Pullip Elizabeth Always on the hunt for Re-Ment
Oh cool! That is the road featured in the show I watched. Thanks for the info; Centralia is on my to-visit list for sure!
I agree with kitten-squid, it almost is as if Kyouka is like a little lost spirit haunting that place. :O (I mean that in a good way! I think it looks really cool!)
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

(01-08-2015, 01:13 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: I agree with kitten-squid, it almost is as if Kyouka is like a little lost spirit haunting that place. :O (I mean that in a good way! I think it looks really cool!)

Well she was originally going to be my little ghost girl, so it works. Her instagram name is Ghostly_Kyouka. Even though she isn't a ghost I still kept her along the lines of my creepy occult loving girl.