Cat cup!
Did Sam get a little rough and end up with a battle wound? I never noticed that bandage near his mouth!
(01-17-2015, 10:06 AM)fishy Wrote: I love that the mug is coordinated with his t-shirt. smile Good call! :3
Thank you! And yes! I got excited when I made the connection after I noticed the matching scale. I was like "Yess this is fate. Yesssss."

(01-17-2015, 12:47 PM)Briscuit Wrote: Did Sam get a little rough and end up with a battle wound? I never noticed that bandage near his mouth!
Yes! He's got a habit of getting in fights.
(also his slight blushing got chipped there so I thought "eh, it'd match his personality *sticks on a bandaid*" ^^;; )
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
Both the cup and Sam are adorable! And, judging from his shirt it does suit him very well! "Cat boy", huh? I'm kind of curious if you have a story for him, would you care to share? If not it's totally fine. ^w^
(01-18-2015, 05:40 AM)Starwaia Wrote: Both the cup and Sam are adorable! And, judging from his shirt it does suit him very well! "Cat boy", huh? I'm kind of curious if you have a story for him, would you care to share? If not it's totally fine. ^w^

Thank you! And I do! Well I have two kind of as I look at the doll versions a little differently than their actual character versions. but there's some info about him here! http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7249898
The whole cat thing comes from his temperamental attitude and his friends and acquaintances always comparing him to a cat and getting him cat related things even though he shows no interest in cats. X3
Keep Moving Forward
Aw that mug is adorable! So is Sam's outfit, I love the cardigan.
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
(01-20-2015, 03:23 AM)Nekoshoujo Wrote: Aw that mug is adorable! So is Sam's outfit, I love the cardigan.

It is! And thank you! I'd love a cardigan that looks that comfy too! X3
Keep Moving Forward
Sam why u so cute >_<
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(01-26-2015, 08:13 PM)martah Wrote: Sam why u so cute >_<

He is the cutest ickle grump!! <33
Keep Moving Forward
Oh wow! That is perfect and I love the photos so much ((yay))
(01-30-2015, 01:55 AM)Little mouse Wrote: Oh wow! That is perfect and I love the photos so much ((yay))

Thank you so much! I actually expected the cup to be smaller so I was SO pleased at the size. My Dal's don't have enough props.
Keep Moving Forward