Making a case for cutest pullip >.<
Pullips seem to be getting cuter and cuter with every new release but every time I look at Junpei I'm sure that Chicca is still the cutest of them all. It's too bad she's not more popular. Sorry Papin and Akemi, it's time to let the original Decora girl shine ☆♥☆♫

[Image: tumblr_inline_nifprirJ5t1r3nrio.png]
Junpei: *sigh* I thought by now I'd have a friend that loves Decora fashion as much as I do. Everyone is so dark and gloomy these days sad

Me: aww.... Junpei, cheer up, let's take some photos <3
[Image: tumblr_inline_nifpsdUVWi1r3nrio.png]

[Image: tumblr_inline_nifpry1OgH1r3nrio.png]

And Purikura style for the Decora girls out there.
[Image: tumblr_inline_nifprrBr0F1r3nrio.png]

I'm sure you'll find a Decora-lovin friend soon, Junpei~
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
She's so cute! Heart 2 I love her outfit. Chicca is my grail!
Adorable! x3 Your Junpei really has started to make me see Chicca's potential. smile I wasn't very interested in her before, but she really does have a cute face, and looks really nice in a different wig and outfit. ^.^
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

(01-20-2015, 04:53 AM)Brill Wrote: She's so cute! Heart 2 I love her outfit. Chicca is my grail!

She was mine too, I really got lucky finding her when I did. If you come across her definitely scoop her up. You will not regret it at all I think.

(01-20-2015, 11:01 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Adorable! x3 Your Junpei really has started to make me see Chicca's potential. smile I wasn't very interested in her before, but she really does have a cute face, and looks really nice in a different wig and outfit. ^.^
aw thanks! Yeah I think she is a very versatile doll and doesn't get credit for that. She can work a lot of different looks.
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
Oh I just love Chicca I wanted her for the longest time!!
(01-20-2015, 11:45 AM)Pink ❤Haired ❤Freak(◕‿◕✿) Wrote: Oh I just love Chicca I wanted her for the longest time!!

She's worth taking the time to look for. <3
Awwh she's very VERY VERY CUTE! <83 <333
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
(01-21-2015, 04:53 AM)oonyaoo Wrote: Awwh she's very VERY VERY CUTE! <83 <333

Thank you~
Chicca is adorable! Her stock has been on my wishlist since I first started collecting Pullips. 8O Love how you dressed Junpei!
[Image: jb0ILWl.jpg]
(01-22-2015, 11:40 AM)ridi Wrote: Chicca is adorable! Her stock has been on my wishlist since I first started collecting Pullips. 8O Love how you dressed Junpei!

Thank you!
Yes there's a lot you can do with her stock, so many pieces to it. I think her bear hat and bear bag are two of my most used dolly items.
I love your Junpei more than the stock Chicca, as the stock one's pink is too much, and too bright for me.
Lovely mix of colors on her outfit! smile
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Great outfit! She looks super cute. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(01-25-2015, 12:06 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: I love your Junpei more than the stock Chicca, as the stock one's pink is too much, and too bright for me.
Lovely mix of colors on her outfit! smile

aww, Junpei is very happy to hear that >.<

(01-26-2015, 08:23 PM)martah Wrote: Great outfit! She looks super cute. smile

Thank you <3
Aw! Heart

I never noticed before how much Chicca looks like Papin.
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)