Cozy Coat
I just remembered that I got this coat for Jin! Luckily the weather is still good for it. She looks so cozy!
[Image: 16209580220_27fc91a1c3_z.jpg][Image: 16396974505_1b0a6895dc_z.jpg]
[Image: 16209576560_905eaa13f1_z.jpg]
|My Tumblr||My Flickr||My Facebook|
Keep Moving Forward
That coat is adorable!! She looks so cute in it!!
It's fine, I'll get it done later!....Feels like so
Feedback
Weak Canadian dollar got me like Irritated

on tumblr
Aww! She looks very warm Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She's really cute! I really love seeing pictures of Jin! smile (I think part of the reason why I like her so much is because she reminds me of Jin from Yu Yu Hakusho with the style and color of her wig paired with the blue eyes. ^.^)
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

(01-31-2015, 06:00 AM)smokeWeeb Wrote: That coat is adorable!! She looks so cute in it!!
I agree! I want a coat like this! X3

(01-31-2015, 06:39 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Aww! She looks very warm Heart
I hope she is! <33

(01-31-2015, 11:27 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: She's really cute! I really love seeing pictures of Jin! smile (I think part of the reason why I like her so much is because she reminds me of Jin from Yu Yu Hakusho with the style and color of her wig paired with the blue eyes. ^.^)
Thank you! That makes me so happy!!
I just googled him and ahh he's awesome looking! He looks so entertaining too!! Might have to check out Yu Yu Hakusho!
Keep Moving Forward
No problem. yay And I think it's definitely worth checking out. It's a really good anime, and Jin is definitely one of my favorite characters in the whole series. grin He unfortunately doesn't get a lot of screen time though, but he's a fun character and in the English dub he has an awesome Irish accent. xD
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Very cute coat, she looks so roasty toasty! (zero degrees here today and 30 inches of snow plus more on the way!)
Cute coat!
She looks adorable (and warm) in the coat.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Super cute! Her red hair against the white snow really has that "pow" effect. And the coat looks so warm~
[Image: tumblr_nbzf2bMPvm1r72d9qo1_1280.png]
Yoshi [Papin] Haru [Nina] Bella [HK] Junpei [Chicca] Riley [Rot-Chan] Sky [Aquel] Poe [Puki] Trix [Rhiannon] Nala [Tweety] Mayu [Blackberry]
:: Feedback :: icon by me ::
(02-01-2015, 01:37 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: No problem. yay And I think it's definitely worth checking out. It's a really good anime, and Jin is definitely one of my favorite characters in the whole series. grin He unfortunately doesn't get a lot of screen time though, but he's a fun character and in the English dub he has an awesome Irish accent. xD
Irish accent. SOLD. I'll have to check it out! XD
(02-01-2015, 02:41 AM)ladywindsor Wrote: Very cute coat, she looks so roasty toasty! (zero degrees here today and 30 inches of snow plus more on the way!)
Eep! I think we're done with snow where I am. But wow! 30 inches!?? Thats insane!
(02-01-2015, 05:30 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Cute coat!
Thank you!
(02-01-2015, 06:39 AM)KiraKira Wrote: She looks adorable (and warm) in the coat.
Thanks! I hope she is! =D
(02-01-2015, 12:27 PM)Nekoshoujo Wrote: Super cute! Her red hair against the white snow really has that "pow" effect. And the coat looks so warm~
Thank you! >w< <33
Keep Moving Forward
How adorable! She looks so snuggly and warm smile
She looks so cute, and I love her wig!
Oh I love it. She looks adorable! smile
So cute!
She's adorable!

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥