I think I'm improving! Update 2/20/2017
Gorgeous photo's Princess!! Heart! I love the idea of using clothes for backgrounds! I sould keep that in mind! yay
Though I am very curious to see what your full wedding dress looks like!!! wink
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
(02-11-2015, 10:05 PM)Chyntia Wrote: Gorgeous photo's Princess!! Heart! I love the idea of using clothes for backgrounds! I sould keep that in mind! yay
Though I am very curious to see what your full wedding dress looks like!!! wink

Thank you, Chyntia! And it really is such a useful and easy way to change up your pictures for sure! yay

I can't for the life of me find where the usb port with our wedding photos went, but I looked through my photobucket and found the picture of it that was used on the site I bought it from. :3 Mine was a brighter shade of pink, though, that's the only real difference.

[Image: dress-2.jpg]
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Wauw!!! Heart what an amazing dress!!
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
(02-12-2015, 10:55 PM)Chyntia Wrote: Wauw!!! Heart what an amazing dress!!

hehe! Thank you so much! x3 I really love it a lot and try to get as much use out of it as I can. Believe it or not, it makes a great dress for a fairy costume! For Halloween, I just put on some fairy wings and flower accessories and glitter, and I'm good to go! xD I'm happy I found another use for it, now, too. :3
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Wow! Chyntia said it best! That dress is gorgeous. Mine didn't look nearly that glorious, and I was looking for something that wasn't in stores, so I ended up making it with help from a friend. (I made a mistake on the direction of the pleats in the back, so I have a goal eventually to take it apart and redo it.) It didn't look too bad in the end, but little things like that will drive me up the wall. All of our photos are on film, so I don't have any of them online. However, I'm thinking the dress might make a nice backdrop, so maybe I'll bring it out at some point.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
That is without a doubt the prettiest wedding dress I've ever seen!
(02-13-2015, 02:52 PM)Kyubi09 Wrote: Wow! Chyntia said it best! That dress is gorgeous. Mine didn't look nearly that glorious, and I was looking for something that wasn't in stores, so I ended up making it with help from a friend. (I made a mistake on the direction of the pleats in the back, so I have a goal eventually to take it apart and redo it.) It didn't look too bad in the end, but little things like that will drive me up the wall. All of our photos are on film, so I don't have any of them online. However, I'm thinking the dress might make a nice backdrop, so maybe I'll bring it out at some point.

Thank you. yay I fell in love with that dress as soon as I saw it! I bet your dress was still very beautiful though, and I think that it's incredible that you and your friend actually made your dress! I feel like that makes your dress even more special! smile If I could sew, I think I would have liked to make my own dress. It sounds like quite a project to take it apart and redo it, but I'm sure it would be really fun! ^.^ It's also great that you're thinking about using your dress as a backdrop, too! :3

(02-13-2015, 06:08 PM)Severity Wrote: That is without a doubt the prettiest wedding dress I've ever seen!

Aww, thank you for saying so~! *hugs* I have to say, the moment I put it on, I didn't ever want to take it off because I felt like such a princess in it! xD

*Sprites made by me*

New picture of Alice!

[Image: Kawaii%20Alice_zpsv6obrtin.jpg]

*Sprites made by me*

Well done the photos are lovely, and the fabric backgrounds worked so well! Such pretty dolls too!

And I am delighted that your Mother-in-Law liked your wedding dress!
Your dress is so pretty and feminine!

I love the backgrounds you've used, especially the last one with Alice Heart 2

I need to put some more effort into my doll photos, thanks for the inspiration. smile
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
(02-16-2015, 05:53 PM)Little mouse Wrote: Well done the photos are lovely, and the fabric backgrounds worked so well! Such pretty dolls too!

And I am delighted that your Mother-in-Law liked your wedding dress!

Thank you so much~! I'm really glad you like them! yay I've been having a lot of fun playing around with picking out which fabrics to use for the pictures!

(02-17-2015, 05:53 AM)Jinxedorchid Wrote: Your dress is so pretty and feminine!

I love the backgrounds you've used, especially the last one with Alice Heart 2

I need to put some more effort into my doll photos, thanks for the inspiration. smile

Aww, thank you~! x3 It makes me so happy that you like my dress. :3 That backdrop in Alice's picture really did turn out better than expected! I actually found that material, as well as everything else I had used in the background in that photo, at Daiso! It's amazing the cute and amazing things you can find there for only 100 yen! :3 I think I'll be going back again soon to pick up more fabric to use. ^.^

I'm super happy to have helped give you a little inspiration for your photos too! I'm sure they will turn out gorgeous, and I hope to see how they turn out! smile

*Sprites made by me*

those are really nice photos and nice dolls <3
(02-18-2015, 12:43 AM)Sei Wrote: those are really nice photos and nice dolls <3

Thank you, Sei~! yay I was really happy to take some pictures of these particular girls, especially since it's been awhile since I had! x3

*Sprites made by me*

I took these two pictures earlier today!

[Image: FotoFlexer_Photo_zps7btdak7k.jpg]

My best friend and I had exchanged packages with one another for our dolls, and Fiona is covered from head to toe in things she has made~! :3 (Literally, she made the headband, the necklace, the robe, and the nightgown, and even the little bottle of perfume that Fiona is holding!)

[Image: Sweetest%20Gift_zpsaeg6aqad.jpg]

And here is my little Fawn, who was hiding herself in a box!

*Sprites made by me*

Those are cute. Ooo, I love the pink robe!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]