I think I'm improving! Update 2/20/2017
(04-08-2015, 12:40 AM)fishy Wrote: The photos of Kirsche and Merl 2 are especially wonderful: they look like official promos (from back when the official promos were really good.) I love those backgrounds!! They're just so perfect!! smile

Aaah~! Thank you so much! x3 Reading your comment has made me extremely happy, and I'm just so flattered. :3 I'm really happy you like the backgrounds, too. To tell you the truth, I'm a little obsessive when it comes to picking out what to use for backgrounds and am constantly switching them out to see which ones I like the best for which dolls. xD
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Great photo's!! I love how your family keeps growing! Heart Himeko is just gorgeous with all her pearls!! yay
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
(04-08-2015, 09:50 PM)Chyntia Wrote: Great photo's!! I love how your family keeps growing! Heart Himeko is just gorgeous with all her pearls!! yay

Thank you for saying so! I really appreciate it. :3 And yeah, my dolly family will probably continue to grow until I can't make anymore space for them. xD I think I'm going to need a whole room dedicated to them if this keeps up. Tongue
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Oh, I love Himeko and her pearls!
(04-10-2015, 01:03 PM)Severity Wrote: Oh, I love Himeko and her pearls!

Thank you so much~! yay I thought they went nicely with her style, even the colors matched her outfit~! x3

*Sprites made by me*

Here are my Tokidoki girls, Marceline (Lunarosa) and Lulu (Violetta)! I just love how bold, unique, and colorful their style is! They're just so much fun!

[Image: Marceline_zpsjrqlptzj.jpg]

[Image: Tokidoki%20Girls_zpssj89la5p.jpg]

[Image: Tokidoki%20BFFs_zpsmn1xtpxf.jpg]

*Sprites made by me*

Squee SOOO GORGEOUS! These girls look amazing together and as always your photos make them look fabulous smile I love your collection as all your girls are so similar to my taste in dolls and you choose the best backdrops to show them off. I just love your style Princess - pink and pretty! Heart
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
OMG! They are soo SO cute! I need both to go with my Luna.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
A cute pair! I like the poses in the second photo.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(04-12-2015, 08:01 AM)Jencut Wrote: Squee SOOO GORGEOUS! These girls look amazing together and as always your photos make them look fabulous smile I love your collection as all your girls are so similar to my taste in dolls and you choose the best backdrops to show them off. I just love your style Princess - pink and pretty! Heart

Aww, thank you~! x3 That means a lot to me! I've been hoarding lots of fabric that I think would make flattering backgrounds as of late. xD I have noticed that you like a lot of the dolls I like, too, from reading some of your posts here, which is so awesome! ^.^ It just goes to show that we both have great taste. LOL

(04-12-2015, 12:01 PM)Kyubi09 Wrote: OMG! They are soo SO cute! I need both to go with my Luna.

Thank you so much! x3 Those three would definitely look so cute as a group! I hope you can get both soon!

(04-12-2015, 12:24 PM)Alliecat Wrote: A cute pair! I like the poses in the second photo.

Thank you lots, Alliecat! I'm glad you like them! yay This was such a fun photo shoot to do!

*Sprites made by me*

That looks so nice, the fabrics fit the dolls just right!
I realy like the first photo, so sassy!
(04-12-2015, 02:59 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Aww, thank you~! x3 That means a lot to me! I've been hoarding lots of fabric that I think would make flattering backgrounds as of late. xD I have noticed that you like a lot of the dolls I like, too, from reading some of your posts here, which is so awesome! ^.^ It just goes to show that we both have great taste. LOL

Absolutely! smile great minds think alike lol! Heart
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
(04-12-2015, 11:06 PM)Marsian Wrote: That looks so nice, the fabrics fit the dolls just right!
I realy like the first photo, so sassy!

Thank you, Masian! yay Marceline does have a lot of attitude, and it often seems to show whenever I decide I want to photograph her!

*Sprites made by me*

Gorgeous girls! I love the last photo!! Attitude all over wink!
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
(04-15-2015, 12:20 AM)Chyntia Wrote: Gorgeous girls! I love the last photo!! Attitude all over wink!

Thank you so much~! yay Lols! Yes, those two are so much fun to take pictures of because of that. xD Their personality stands out in their pictures. smile

*Sprites made by me*