I think I'm improving! Update 2/20/2017
(04-28-2015, 07:44 PM)Little mouse Wrote: I love your photos!!!

Thank you so much! ^.^ I'm so happy that you do!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I needle felted some little animals and felt the need to take pictures of Scarlette! <3

[Image: Beauty%20in%20the%20woods_zpsn6iax4rm.jpg]

[Image: Little%20Animal%20Friends_zps3h8qa6fj.jpg]

[Image: Basking%20in%20Tranquility_zpsr0rcx2fl.jpg]

If you go into the woods on an especially nice day when the sun is shining, you may be able to find an enchantingly beautiful girl singing and frolicking with the woodland creatures~
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

That felted bunny is so adorable <3 And Scarlette is so pretty!
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~
(05-04-2015, 04:23 PM)Aienhime Wrote: That felted bunny is so adorable <3 And Scarlette is so pretty!

Thank you so much! yay I really am happy with how the bunny turned out, as well as the blue bird. :3 Those two are my personal favorites! And Scarlette really is pretty! I feel a bit bad for kind of forgetting that for a little while, but I seemed to have "rediscovered" her. LOL

*Sprites made by me*

I saw these on flickr, she is so adorable with the little animals!
Such cute little animals!! smile
So gorgeous Heart I could never make up my mind about Snow White but she's so beautiful in these pics I'm totally sold smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
(05-05-2015, 04:47 PM)Marsian Wrote: I saw these on flickr, she is so adorable with the little animals!

Thank you so much! I'm glad you think so. :3

(05-06-2015, 01:23 AM)fishy Wrote: Such cute little animals!! smile

Thank you~! yay

(05-06-2015, 02:32 AM)Jencut Wrote: So gorgeous Heart I could never make up my mind about Snow White but she's so beautiful in these pics I'm totally sold smile

Hehe, thank you so much! Snow White is definitely a very pretty doll and worth getting! yay I think she'd fit in with all of your girls quite well, too! wink LOL

*Sprites made by me*

A few pictures of my new dollies!

[Image: 17517223211_0fde7345bb_o_zpsvilo0nhn.jpg]

Yurika is a magical girl!

[Image: Iris_zpsxftqq8yv.jpg]

[Image: Fiore%20and%20Irisedited_zpsv9ztdcnm.jpg]

[Image: 17517204161_80abd3d3f6_o_zpsvcmkt7w6.jpg]

I was surprised to find how well Fiore (Galene) and Iris (Io) complement one another! I didn't see that one coming, but I just happened to place them next to each other on my shelf, and thought they looked good together and needed to get a picture of them!

*Sprites made by me*

Beautiful dollies!! They really do look great together!! yay
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Beautiful pics! Io and Galene compliment each other really well smile I love Prupate's sparkles too! Heart
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

HeartHeartHeart
(05-11-2015, 11:24 PM)Chyntia Wrote: Beautiful dollies!! They really do look great together!! yay

Thank you so much! I'm happy you think so! :3

(05-12-2015, 03:43 AM)Jencut Wrote: Beautiful pics! Io and Galene compliment each other really well smile I love Prupate's sparkles too! Heart

Thank you. yay They really do~! I never would have thought they would work so well together, considering how they seem so opposite, with Io being so bright, colorful and showy and Galene being much more subdued in color and elegant. xD I'm happy you like the sparkles in Prupate's picture, too!

*Sprites made by me*

[Image: pastel%20galaxyedited2_zpsh9o93w1b.jpg]

“Floating among pastel colored stars… It feels like a dream! I never want to come back down to earth!”

- Meringue

[Image: Time%20for%20tea_zpsh4i0ex6i.jpg]

Alice is relaxing with some tea and sweets with her little bunny companion! :3

*Sprites made by me*

[Image: pastel%20galaxyedited2_zpsh9o93w1b.jpg]

“Floating among pastel colored stars… It feels like a dream! I never want to come back down to earth!”

- Meringue

[Image: Time%20for%20tea_zpsh4i0ex6i.jpg]

Alice is relaxing with some tea and sweets with her little bunny companion! :3

(Eek! Can someone please delete one of these? I accidentally posted this twice and can't seem to delete it on my own! >_<wink

*Sprites made by me*

Oh my gosh Princess I just LOVE your girls (squee!) All the pastel colours and pretty backdrops... Perfection! Keep the gorgeous pics coming! smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

HeartHeartHeart