I think I'm improving! Update 2/20/2017
Lovely photos! I like Marisol's beach scenes.
(02-22-2016, 01:22 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Aaaahhh.... I loved the 2nd one, then the bubbles more, then the last one....! They are lovely!!
Nice to see you back. Hope to see Marisol get her wish. Chapter 2? LOL
(How many shots did it take to get the bubbles in the right places??)

Aww, thank you for saying so! smile I'm glad you like them, and I'm thinking of expanding on Marisol's story sometime in the future. yay Hopefully I can get in another beach visit soon! As for the photo with Felicity, it took quite a few shots, but it was mainly due to the wind and trying to position Felicity just right. The bubbles were the easy part, as they are a mix of fake and real bubbles. The ones in the back are real (my husband was blowing them for me grin) and the ones more toward the front are fake, I just positioned them in places I thought looked good and resized them.

(02-22-2016, 01:27 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Lovely photos! I like Marisol's beach scenes.

Thank you very much! <3 I'm glad you like the photos of Marisol, I enjoyed taking them a lot. yay I found them to be refreshing due to the change of scenery. :3
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I loved them all but I especially liked the last ones and the bubble one.......but you had FAKE bubbles!!!
I didn't even know you could get fake bubbles! LOL!
(02-22-2016, 06:29 PM)Little mouse Wrote: I loved them all but I especially liked the last ones and the bubble one.......but you had FAKE bubbles!!!
I didn't even know you could get fake bubbles! LOL!

Lols! Thank you, Little mouse! smile The fake bubbles are basically like digital stickers that you can use to decorate photos. I just tried to find the most realistic looking ones that I could use. yay
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

The photo with Fiore and the feathers has something very mysterious going on, i like it!
(02-24-2016, 05:59 PM)Marsian Wrote: The photo with Fiore and the feathers has something very mysterious going on, i like it!

Thank you so much! yay Fiore seems to take the most mysterious photos, now that you mention it. I just can't put my finger on why that is. ^^;

*Sprites made by me*

WOW! Yuuko is so pretty!! Origami suits her! LOL
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
(02-27-2016, 03:47 AM)AliceMR Wrote: WOW! Yuuko is so pretty!! Origami suits her! LOL

Thank you so much~! smile x3 I'm happy you think so! I really love her look a lot, but I feel so bad that I don't take as many photos of her. And origami really does just seem to fit her! LOL

*Sprites made by me*

I'm a little behind with posting photos here, so I need to play catch up! ^^; There's quite a lot, so I'm sorry to be posting them all in one go like this!

Towards the beginning of this month, I took Delilah on a hiking trip my husband and I went on in the Everglades:

[Image: Delilahs%20Trip_zpsxxyakvnv.jpg]

[Image: Delilahs%20Trip%202_zpsl0gpczrm.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender%202edited_zpser6vqhex.jpg]

A random photo of Miyuki:
[Image: 25016816844_46e89cd077_o_zpswkxtqqzg.jpg]

And one of Kirari, too yay :

[Image: FullSizeRenderedited_zpsqezagi3e.jpg]

Lavender getting into the spirit of Easter! She makes for an adorable Easter Bunny!:
[Image: Easter%20Bunnies_zpsgf7xsofn.jpg]

Plum with the chocolate bunny I had made:

[Image: My%20chocolate%20bunny_zpsarwcpuc6.jpg]

Yurika is painting the town rainbow!:

[Image: Lets%20Paint%20the%20Town%20Rainbow_zpsspaojj36.jpg]

Little Lottie! She's so small, she fits perfectly inside my tiny yellow bucket:

[Image: Little%20Lottie_zpszodkxbju.jpg]

And finally, this photo of Hanabi was taken at the fair this very night! She tagged along with me and my husband and had a blast! :

[Image: Hanabi_zpswmpo6vay.jpg]

*Sprites made by me*

Oh i love the fair photo!! It seems such a perfect and natural spot to be for Hanabi.
Looks like your girls have been having a lot of adventures! I especially love Lottie's expression, like she can't quite figure out how she ended up in the bucket and is trying to get out, haha! smile
Looking for stands!
They are all really cute, but I especially like the Miyuki and fair photos!
I like the photo of Hanabi at the fair, too.
All really cute! It's hard to pick a favourite, but the colours in the photo of Lottie just jump off the screen.
How did you carry Delilah on the hike? I wonder what I would use to carry the bigger dolls on the capital-H "Hikes" I tend to go on.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(03-28-2016, 12:30 AM)Marsian Wrote: Oh i love the fair photo!! It seems such a perfect and natural spot to be for Hanabi.

Thank you so much! smile I tried to pick the best girl I had that would go well with that sort of setting, and Hanabi just seemed like the right choice. ^.^ Plus I've been meaning to take a photo of her for quite some time now, so it just worked out perfectly! yay

(03-28-2016, 01:40 AM)torythehuman Wrote: Looks like your girls have been having a lot of adventures! I especially love Lottie's expression, like she can't quite figure out how she ended up in the bucket and is trying to get out, haha! smile

Yes, they sure have. smile I've been taking at least one along with me on just about every trip I've taken as of late. yay That's too funny about what you said about Lottie and I couldn't help but laugh reading that! LOL

(03-28-2016, 06:40 AM)*Heather* Wrote: They are all really cute, but I especially like the Miyuki and fair photos!
(03-28-2016, 01:12 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: I like the photo of Hanabi at the fair, too.

Thank you both, I'm glad you like them! smile

(03-28-2016, 01:57 PM)Alliecat Wrote: All really cute! It's hard to pick a favourite, but the colours in the photo of Lottie just jump off the screen.
How did you carry Delilah on the hike? I wonder what I would use to carry the bigger dolls on the capital-H "Hikes" I tend to go on.

Thank you so much for saying so! :3 And yes, while I think that our house was painted such an unfortunate shade of blue, it seems to make for a striking dolly backdrop! xD I thought it looked kind of nice with the yellow bucket. ^.^ As for taking dolls on hikes, I actually just use a small backpack with elastic straps that are meant to hold books in place and to keep them from jostling around. So, what I do is wrap my dolls in white satin cloth and strap them in, and then I use any other cloths and fabrics or sometimes even articles of clothing to put in there and use as extra padding. It's not as fancy as having a doll carrying case, but it does work.

*Sprites made by me*