Sorted ! Pls archive
My friend recently came back from a holiday in Malaysia, and she picked me up a "well priced" Dal Chanti (I'd spoken about her for months and moaned about not being able to find her ! LOL) for my birthday last month, before she knew I had already gotten her a few weeks ago.

I don't want to be awkward and ask how much she paid, but she said I should sell her for what she's worth and buy a doll I'd like... And I already have a doll in mind !

So basically I have no idea what she's worth, does anyone have an idea? And would anyone be interested in her? I'm quite tempted to keep her, but I'd feel selfish having 2 of the same super limited dollies sad

[Image: 25zqs0p.png]

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<

Aw, how sweet is your friend!!

NRFB Chanti's generally sell between $200-$300, maybe even more. I saw one on eBay once go for $160, but have never seen that happen again so think it was a fluke (and a VERY lucky buyer LOL)

Under normal circumstances I'd be very interested in taking that girl off your hands, but I'm on a bit of a BJD kick at the moment so wish you the best of luck finding her a new home! I'm sure you won't have any problems, she's adorable smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Someone has offered $350 which is around what I thought she was worth, so she has a new home already smile *archiving this thread*

- The Girls -
Veritas My Melody x 2 Hello Kitty x 2
Nina Chill x 2 Papin Fanatica Nana Chan
Greggia Nahh-Ato x 4 Ddalgi Stella Sfoglia
Lunatic Queen x 2 Peter Pan '14 Kirakishou Nanette
La Robe Vert Clair Favorite Ribbon Prupate x 2
Yeolume x 2 Puki JouJou x 2 Maretti
Sucre Chanti Heart Macaron

>> Click to add me on Flickr <<
>> Click to add me on Tumblr <<