My Dolly Pictures
Putting the sheet music in the background is so creative! I really love those photos in particular!

Your girls are all so beautiful!
Perfection !!! I can almost hear the strains of music!

Well done!
Oh wow! Those pictures with Reinette and the music sheets are perfection! yay Amazing job!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Oh, those music pictures are glorious! I got attacked by a wave of nostalgia of desperately wanting to be at Colonial Williamsburg at one of their concerts for harpsichord and viola de gamba!
(05-05-2015, 12:42 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: How beautiful! She looks dreamily lost in her music Heart

Thank you! That's exactly what I was going for I'm so glad it came across! smile

(05-05-2015, 01:57 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Oh how cute... I love these music shots. The teeny cello!! First one could be a greeting card... I like the third one next best. Your girls are so elegant smile

Thanks so much smile I was looking through boxes for a dolly prop and came across the miniature violin/dolly cello! I had the old sheet music leftover from when I made the programmes for our wedding. Ta da! Totally random LOL

(05-07-2015, 02:36 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: Putting the sheet music in the background is so creative! I really love those photos in particular!

Your girls are all so beautiful!

Thanks that's very sweet! These are my favourites too smile

(05-07-2015, 05:28 PM)Little mouse Wrote: Perfection !!! I can almost hear the strains of music!

Well done!

Thank you so much! smile

(05-07-2015, 11:55 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Oh wow! Those pictures with Reinette and the music sheets are perfection! yay Amazing job!

Thanks Princess I'm really pleased with how they turned out. Music is a big part of my life so it was only a matter of time before it leaked into my dolly world LOL

(05-08-2015, 06:49 AM)Severity Wrote: Oh, those music pictures are glorious! I got attacked by a wave of nostalgia of desperately wanting to be at Colonial Williamsburg at one of their concerts for harpsichord and viola de gamba!

Oh how lovely! Heart I love 18th Century music, I bet that was a fantastic concert smile I'm so glad these pics made you think of it!
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

(Custom Blythe & Custom Pullip)
HeartHeartHeart
Wauw I love the last photo of Reinette!! She is just gorgeous!! Heart
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
(05-11-2015, 11:03 PM)Chyntia Wrote: Wauw I love the last photo of Reinette!! She is just gorgeous!! Heart
Thank you! Heart

My new girl and the second half of my fairy pair (unless I can get my hands on Secomi's stock - then it'll be a trio!) smile I'm planning to rewig and rechip her but not right away - I'm amazed at how gorgeous Akemi is in real life so I'll leave her like this for a while! (Well, at least until her wig arrives LOL) Heart I've named her Wild Rose and her big sister is Apple Blossom smile

Flower Fairies
My Little Baery Fairies
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

HeartHeartHeart
Wild Rose & Apple Blossom look so cute together!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Awww~! What an adorable pair they are! <3 Wild Rose really does look so cute in Dalcomi's stock! The shirt you picked out to go with it works well with it, too! :3 I agree, Akemi is such a pretty and fun looking doll, but I also can't wait to see her once you get around to rewigging and rechipping her!
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Very Pretty!!
(05-18-2015, 03:37 AM)martah Wrote: Wild Rose & Apple Blossom look so cute together!

Thanks Martah, I'm so happy with how they look together smile

(05-18-2015, 01:24 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Awww~! What an adorable pair they are! <3 Wild Rose really does look so cute in Dalcomi's stock! The shirt you picked out to go with it works well with it, too! :3 I agree, Akemi is such a pretty and fun looking doll, but I also can't wait to see her once you get around to rewigging and rechipping her!

Thanks Princess - I hated the stock shirt that came with Dalcomi - I mean, who would wear a t-shirt with their own face on it for goodness' sakes?! LOL I am definitely going to rechip her and her wig is in the post so pics coming soon smile

(05-19-2015, 05:45 AM)Pink Haired Freak Wrote: Very Pretty!!

Thank you smile
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

HeartHeartHeart
Four Great Ladies
'Four Great Ladies'
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

HeartHeartHeart
So beautiful! yay They all look amazing! However, I still just cannot get over how beautiful Isabella is!!! <3

*Sprites made by me*

(05-26-2015, 12:37 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: So beautiful! yay They all look amazing! However, I still just cannot get over how beautiful Isabella is!!! <3

What she said. wink
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(05-26-2015, 01:42 PM)Alliecat Wrote:
(05-26-2015, 12:37 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: So beautiful! yay They all look amazing! However, I still just cannot get over how beautiful Isabella is!!! <3

What she said. wink

Thanks to both of you! Isabella is gorgeous (and she knows it lol) smile

Cinciallegra

Villette, my Cinciallegra, with her fabulous new eyechips from KiraKiraMeansSparkle Heart
HeartHeartHeart
Sixpence & Song

HeartHeartHeart