An Isul in Sasha Pippin's Outfit
And so I talked myself into Sasha Pippin, since the outfit would be great for a fairytale themed photo for PUDDLE, right? Anyways, here's the info on the fit of this outfit on an Isul. Jack, White Rabbit du Jardin, is modeling for your pleasure today.

[Image: 16639564954_8c6dac1abb_z.jpg]
First, a pic of the golden bunny. I sold the other Sasha bunnies I bought, but I think I'll keep this one, since it's such a unique skin color.

[Image: 17074259398_87b645c1b0_z.jpg]
The shirt just manages to fit an Isul and still close in the back with velcro. It has princess seams down the front and the sleeve opening at the wrist just barely fits, with no room to spare. I took his hands off to get it on. The knee pants fit nicely, they're only snug if you put them on over the stockings. On Pippin, or a type 4 body, the stockings come up to just below the bottom of the pants. Since Isul is a little shorter, you either need to put them on first and pull the pants over them, or have them bunch up underneath.

[Image: 17074258288_b525fb36c2_z.jpg]
The vest is also a snug fit. It fastens with metal hooks and thread loops. The hooks are visible, but they're also visible on Pippin. I think I might see if I can some how extend the gold trim so it covers the metal hooks.

[Image: 17262014195_cfb94c4daa_z.jpg]
The sleeves are long on Isul, although you can push them up and they'll pretty much stay there thanks to the shirt underneath. There are no closures on the font of the jacket. The bottom front corners of the jacket want to curl back. It doesn't look like that in the promo photos, but I noticed the photos Hina has of it, it's doing the same thing.

[Image: 17262013265_eb6b702279_z.jpg]
These are the shoes that come with the outfit. They're made of a soft, squishy plastic. Which means a big head is going to mash down the heels from their extra weight. Even with a slit added down the back of them, they are too small for an Isul, unless you have the back of his foot and ankle hanging out the back of them. They will also probably melt the hard plastic Pullip stands, if you leave them in contact with them for an extended period.

[Image: 17260245592_03e8b21737_z.jpg]
And, finally, here's Jack with the neck ruffle on and lone accessory, a fan.

Overall, I like the outfit on an Isul and I'm glad I got it. grin I'm going to need to scrounge up some fancy footwear to go with it. And I'd like to do something to hide the metal hook closures on the vest, better.
I would never thought White Rabbit Du Jardin would be fitting as a prince! I find his stock really silly now Tongue
That's some details the outfit has all glittery gold and all.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

There's a golden cat Sasha in a matching golden princessy type dress, too.
I like the sasha dolls, and their outfits are cute. The gold bunny was my least favorite, but this is definitely changing my mind. You could take some sheer or gold ribbon (perhaps that matches the collar) and simply do tiny bows tied onto the hook side of the hook and eye. It covers the findings pretty well, and will provide more visual connection on the 2 sides of the vest. And tiny (manly) bows would not look out of place on that outfit.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
Those boots are like literally the same ones Saras comes with. Rb_x. I guess Sashas have similar to t4 feet?
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Sashas share the identical type 4 body with Pullips. I got a black, rhinestone studded pair with a J-Doll. Groove recycles the shoe molds a lot. Even some of the Isul shoes are sometimes identical to Pullips, so I was hoping these might fit.

Thanks for the ribbon suggestion! I had one golden rose ribbon left from something and I thought that would work great if I can find some more.
Jack looks amazing! Heart 2
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
ohhh he looks so cute and perfect in his outfits!
I really like the style when it's on an Isul! I guess there really isn't a solution to the mashed heels?
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
Well done!
It really does suit your Isul....happy hunting for shoes or short boots that will work with it now.
Some people stick pins in the heels of squishy Barbie heels. But I think these heels are hollow. If that's the case, I could fill them with air dry clay of some kind.