A Girl Reinvented!
I've gone through all the names and I think I've found the one name that seems to stick! Now properly introducing.... Berri Macaron!

[Image: Berry%20Macaron_zps7s5zc097.jpg]

I'd really like to thank everyone here for their wonderful suggestions! All the names really were lovely, and maybe one day I'll be able to use some of them for another special dolly in the future! :3
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Berri suits her perfectly!
Awww Berri is so cute!
Adorable, suits her nicely! Those eyechips are stunning *_*
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Her name is perfect! She is so cute, you did a fantastic job! Heart
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
Thank you all so much! I'm glad that you all like her name! yay It makes me feel even more confident that it's the right one for her!

Missy - They really are! Leave it to KiraKiraMeansSparkle's eyes to really make a doll stand out! yay

Jinxedorchid - Thank you~! <3 I just can't stop fawning over her! x3
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Cute photo. She looks like she's just heard her new name. "Really? Is that me? Oooh." smile
Yeah, love the eyes.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(06-05-2015, 01:37 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Cute photo. She looks like she's just heard her new name. "Really? Is that me? Oooh." smile
Yeah, love the eyes.

LOL Yes, you're right, I can definitely see that! She seems a lot happier now too, now that she's no longer without a name! smile
The eyes really do give her such a striking look, too. I just love how the blue looks along with her tanned complexion! x3

*Sprites made by me*

Berri Macaron you look fabulous! Wow! What a transformation!!!
(06-07-2015, 07:20 AM)Little mouse Wrote: Berri Macaron you look fabulous! Wow! What a transformation!!!

Awww, you're making her blush! LOL Thank you so much for your kind words! yay

*Sprites made by me*