Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story)
A big box of dolly excitement arrived from Japan today!

[Image: image.jpg2_zpspklbjglb.jpg]

There's two dolls..

[Image: image.jpg3_zps2c8536uh.jpg]

A third hiding underneath..

[Image: image.jpg4_zps60kb8zz2.jpg]

Mishti is glad that those girls are finally out of his box that I ordered for him with the extra exciting foreign newspaper inside!

[Image: image.jpg8_zpsvfejjdtw.jpg]

Masala and the Circus Troupe are concerned about where the new girls have gone

[Image: image.jpg7_zps8wgfsxei.jpg]

There they are!

[Image: image.jpg9_zpse6abu6ja.jpg]

Too much excitement for the day. The kitties are exhausted.

[Image: image.jpg1_zpsorkwe51q.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg1_zpsltewbk8q.jpg]
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
Wow, big box of goodies. Congrats on your new girls. And what beautiful cats!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Oh wow!
What a wonderful box of goodies to arrive!!! Congratulations!

Nosey question: will you be keeping them in their boxes or will you be getting them out?

(06-10-2015, 03:06 PM)Jinxedorchid Wrote: Mishti is glad that those girls are finally out of his box that I ordered for him with the extra exciting foreign newspaper inside!

And that did make me laugh out loud! Hahahahahaaaa
oehh wauw that is onhe big box of goodies!! may I ask where you have bought them?
I love your kitties eyes! They are very very pretty! yay
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Awwww dolls AND kitties! The only thing better than a Bengal is a pair of Bengals, am I right?

Bonus pic of one of my nerds:
(Hoshi, bro, I can't open that box for you while you're sitting on it!)
[Image: 21ngxlh.jpg]
That is a BEAUTIFUL cat!! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
(06-10-2015, 05:25 PM)Little mouse Wrote: Oh wow!
What a wonderful box of goodies to arrive!! Congratulations!
Nosey question: will you be keeping them in their boxes or will you be getting them out?

Thank you!

I'll be taking them out - I can't seem to leave any dolls in their box for long!
It will be a bit of a process though, as my display case is at capacity. I have to do as my husband suggested and rotate them around. Some are going to have to go back in their boxes & stay in my closet for a while. SweatdropfrownCry

(06-10-2015, 06:04 PM)Chyntia Wrote: oehh wauw that is onhe big box of goodies!! may I ask where you have bought them?
I love your kitties eyes! They are very very pretty! yay

I won them in Yahoo Japan auctions over the last few months. I waited a long time to ship them all together so it would be a little cheaper.

Mishti and Masala are glad that you noticed!

(06-10-2015, 11:41 PM)Severity Wrote: Awwww dolls AND kitties! The only thing better than a Bengal is a pair of Bengals, am I right?

(Hoshi, bro, I can't open that box for you while you're sitting on it!)

Yes, Bengals are best in pairs!

Ah, Hoshi is doing a fine job of demonstrating the time honored tradition of box claiming. The sitting on the box is the preliminary event to sitting in the box!

(06-10-2015, 03:13 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Wow, big box of goodies. Congrats on your new girls. And what beautiful cats!

Thank you!
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
(06-11-2015, 02:39 AM)Jinxedorchid Wrote: ..........I'll be taking them out - I can't seem to leave any dolls in their box for long!
It will be a bit of a process though, as my display case is at capacity. I have to do as my husband suggested and rotate them around. Some are going to have to go back in their boxes & stay in my closet for a while........

I have to do that with some of my BJD's and the display cabinet looks to much better with less in there.
:-( For some reason I can't see any of the photos except the one with Hoshi.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
Wow! So many pretty and rare girls! Congratulations on getting them and on them arriving safely! And your kitties are so adorable! They have really pretty eyes~!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

And now I can see them. -_-!! Waoh!! You've got some nice dolls, but some gorgeous cats! Great photos.
My DM Feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7256302

My Ebay Feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=asciisensei&ftab=AllFeedback&items=25
I guess this delivery was almost as exciting for you as it was for your cats! LOL

Congrats on receiving your three lovely girls!
Congrats on the new arrivals, especially Eos! My cat used to share the love of boxes and paper packing materials. He's slowed down a lot in his old age, but will still once in awhile still climb in a box.
Wow, what a delightful delivery! Congratulations on such rare beauties Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Beautiful girls, beautiful cats... seriously, you have some really pretty kitties!