Jinxedorchid's new arrivals! (Almost an arrival story)
(06-10-2015, 03:06 PM)Jinxedorchid Wrote: [Image: image.jpg7_zps8wgfsxei.jpg]

I don't know what I love more. The beautiful kitties, or the stuffed doll closet in the background. It might be time for a second cabinet. Congrats on the new girls!
(06-11-2015, 10:19 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Wow! So many pretty and rare girls! Congratulations on getting them and on them arriving safely! And your kitties are so adorable! They have really pretty eyes~!

They arrived safely, with the exception of Veritas' wrist breaking.. -.-
I had the feeling that it might happen. I've glued it back together for now, but she might be the first doll that I rebody at some point in the future!

(06-11-2015, 11:13 AM)Kyubi09 Wrote: And now I can see them. -_-!! Waoh!! You've got some nice dolls, but some gorgeous cats! Great photos.

Thank you! I'm spoiled with prettiness around me!

(06-11-2015, 12:48 PM)rayelm Wrote: I guess this delivery was almost as exciting for you as it was for your cats! LOL

Congrats on receiving your three lovely girls!

I only buy dolls so my cats have a consistent supply of large boxes. I'm thoughtful like that. Lol!

(06-11-2015, 01:07 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: Congrats on the new arrivals, especially Eos! My cat used to share the love of boxes and paper packing materials. He's slowed down a lot in his old age, but will still once in awhile still climb in a box.

I'm still surprised that I was able to get her! I need to re-arrange things so I can put Eos next to Pluto and Aurora. Heart 2

(06-11-2015, 08:43 PM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Wow, what a delightful delivery! Congratulations on such rare beauties Heart

Thanks! I think this was the most excited/nervous I've ever been about a delivery.

(06-12-2015, 01:24 AM)Zora Wrote: Beautiful girls, beautiful cats... seriously, you have some really pretty kitties!

Thank you! I swear, the kitties are even prettier in person (the dolls too, photography is not my strong point).

(06-12-2015, 04:22 AM)Marilyn Wrote: I don't know what I love more. The beautiful kitties, or the stuffed doll closet in the background. It might be time for a second cabinet. Congrats on the new girls!

It's definitely time for a second cabinet. Too bad my husband thinks that there's no where to put another one, and for some reason I can't find a place to put it so I can convince him otherwise. straight
Heart 2 Wishing for: Optical Queen, Undertaker, and Mayle Heart 2
Congrats on your dollies! All of them are rare and beautiful and I'm jelly of your Pru Tongue
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

WOW -- that sure was an exciting delivery!
Congrats on your new dolls!
Woah your new girls are so lovely!

And I just LOVE your cats! They're so beautiful!
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~
What a beauty box! Congrats on all of them, I'm sure you were really exited to get them.
Lovely cats too, dolls and cats is a perfect combo. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
I do love dolly opening pictures, with added cat-in-the-box spam grin Especially with such beautiful kitties & the kitty asleep in the box piccy also <3 A-dor-able!!

Huge congrats on those girls, and Pru is a truly beautiful doll to own as well.

...Could you repace the current cabinet with a bigger one? Tongue

(06-13-2015, 12:53 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: Congrats on your dollies! All of them are rare and beautiful and I'm jelly of your Pru Tongue

Thank you! Prunella has been on my wishlist ever since I got Angry, I'm a sucker for a great faceup and colorful hair!

(06-14-2015, 11:33 AM)ladywindsor Wrote: WOW -- that sure was an exciting delivery!
Congrats on your new dolls!

It was a super exciting delivery - I'm still in shock that they all came!

(06-20-2015, 07:48 PM)Aienhime Wrote: Woah your new girls are so lovely!

And I just LOVE your cats! They're so beautiful!

Prunella, Veritas, Eos, Mishti and Masala would like to say 'thanks'!

(06-24-2015, 07:44 PM)martah Wrote: What a beauty box! Congrats on all of them, I'm sure you were really exited to get them.
Lovely cats too, dolls and cats is a perfect combo. smile

Dolls and cats are a perfect combo, it's just keeping the cats away from the dolls that is challenging. Lol

(06-25-2015, 05:35 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: I do love dolly opening pictures, with added cat-in-the-box spam grin Especially with such beautiful kitties & the kitty asleep in the box piccy also <3 A-dor-able!!

Huge congrats on those girls, and Pru is a truly beautiful doll to own as well.

...Could you repace the current cabinet with a bigger one? Tongue

Here's bonus cat (trying to get into Nosferatu's) box spam. smile

[Image: image.jpg1_zpsglwfbrud.jpg]

I'm on the lookout for another, bigger case...
Aww, it looks like he/she is opening the box. XD
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
What's this? Why is he here? I thought I was your favorite Kitty Boy?!?

[Image: image.jpg1_zpsdjf33gj1.jpg]

You don't need another one, especially not a Kitty Boy with the same coloring as me!

[Image: f80c70e6-7248-4423-bba7-da0246744b1c_zpsglnum91b.jpg]

(Goes off to sulk in the box that Neko Neko Mao Mao arrived in.)

[Image: 794932bd-3227-4974-96d6-0a8ffc60b026_zps5yjmzbzy.jpg]
Oh, so cute!! X3. Jealous kitty-cat!! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Aw, cute! ...would he be consoled by being assured he'll never have to be rewigged or rechipped...?? LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(08-06-2015, 04:19 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Aw, cute! ...would he be consoled by being assured he'll never have to be rewigged or rechipped...?? LOL

If he's anything like my cat, he's probably already rewigged the couch. (; ._.)

I love these cute cat and doll photos..! X3

Did he ever manage to get into the Nos box? :?
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
(08-06-2015, 05:06 AM)fishy Wrote: If he's anything like my cat, he's probably already rewigged the couch. (; ._.)

Bahaha!! LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
What cute kitties and the kitty boy, too!