Jinou restyled
I'm done restyling my new girls from February!

[Image: 18778759546_c3a0f8cdcd_z.jpg]
Haircut by Aien, on Flickr

Meet the new Jinou! I wasn't completely sure on the short wig when I got it, but when I was done with her I fell in love! She's such a fierce and headstrong girl! I'm happy I'm taking more risks styling my girls lately, they come out more unique smile
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~
Wauw!! She is fierce!! I can't believe she is your Prupate! She is a total babe Heart !
Well done! grin she looks amazing!
[Image: 16152755741_2441f1e716.jpg]
Squeee! She is ADORABLE! Mooore photos! grin
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
That's a really cute look for a Prupate.
She's quite striking. I love how you've styled her!
She's gorgeous, she looks very sassy! Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I just love, love, love what you have done with her.....she has totally come to life like this!!!
Thank you so much all <3 I'm so happy you all like her like this! I had no idea if it would work for her, but it did! She's so different from my other girls now!
~*~ What dreams did you chase to get to this place? ~*~
Wow! She's got so much attitude now. ^.^ I love her new style!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I love how sassy she looks! I do love the short wig, it really pulls the whole style together.
The hairstyle is so pretty I would like to have that myself. Tongue I just wish I could pull it off like Jinou did!
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

(06-15-2015, 06:42 PM)Aienhime Wrote: I'm happy I'm taking more risks styling my girls lately, they come out more unique smile

She's a very unique girl. Heart I never would have guessed that she started out as a Prupate. I love her punk look.