Dolly Relations: Families
(07-04-2015, 01:44 AM)PancakeKarma Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 11:09 PM)abeautifullittlefool Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 01:23 PM)Alliecat Wrote: A cute series of portraits. Makes me curious about them... there must be a picfic or two in there somewhere... wink

Thank you! Hehe, someday in the future... wink I'm thinking about writing a few chapters now, actually.

Ooh, do it! I was going to do my picfic through a blog but I decided it was too much, and now I'm gonna do it through Flickr. LOL

Haha I like the enthusiasm! I was thinking about doing them through a forum, either here or PullipFiction (though probably here, since there's more traffic here).

I did, some time ago, post a silly little fic on PullipFiction: http://www.pullipfiction.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12767
It was really just something I did while my boyfriend was using my computer to work on a school project, so it probably won't lead to anything, but it was fun to make none the less Tongue
You give them beautiful eyes as always grin

Audrey is the reason why I love to have my own Alte Heart She in gorgeous in brown hair and that mesmerizing blue eyes.
And Emma is so pretty in curls.

That photo of Kioshi and Miyako is so fitting LOL

Landon is a pretty boy! If I could have just one Isul I would want one as handsome as him - I love his piercings and long hair.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

[Image: 1zp62aq.jpg]
Regan (Maretti) and Mary-Jane are stepsisters, or will be when their parents get married. Regan is excited to get a new sister; Mary-Jane's not so sure. (Mostly she's annoyed that her 11-almost-twelve sister looks older than her fifteen-going-on-sixteen self!)

[Image: vou9me.jpg]
Speaking of Regan, her dad Claude AKA Goth Dad (Serpent) is really clingy and having a hard time dealing with the fact that his little girl is almost a teenager. My partner convinced me to watch Soul Eater by telling me there was a character just like Goth Dad xD

[Image: qxkz2w.jpg]
And I snapped this picture the other day of a Goth Family grin Kitty (Sfoglia) belongs to my partner and we decided she should be Regan's mostly-absent mom

[Image: 287f8na.jpg]
Silvia (Fata) is Antonio's (custom MIO) little sister. He's patient enough to help her practice dancing!

[Image: 2d8ry8x.jpg]
Gertrude, AKA "Nemesis" (Cocotte), is a baby goth in the vein of Ebony D'Arkness Dementia Raven Way, and dresses her half-sister (Gloxinia) up because she's not about to be seen with a boring baby!

And finally:
[Image: e67ksn.jpg]
Iris (Mercu), Gaius (Wati), and their miracle half-faerie half-human baby, Gloriana (Lupinus). My favorite doll family. grin
Beautiful dolls and interesting facts about them. I'm really loving the eyes you make, it gives them so much character. I also like the way you pose them in pictures.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(07-04-2015, 02:56 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: You give them beautiful eyes as always grin

Audrey is the reason why I love to have my own Alte Heart She in gorgeous in brown hair and that mesmerizing blue eyes.
And Emma is so pretty in curls.

That photo of Kioshi and Miyako is so fitting LOL

Landon is a pretty boy! If I could have just one Isul I would want one as handsome as him - I love his piercings and long hair.

Thank you so much! Everyone is so flattered by your kind words... especially Landon xP

(07-04-2015, 03:03 PM)Severity Wrote: [Image: 1zp62aq.jpg]
Regan (Maretti) and Mary-Jane are stepsisters, or will be when their parents get married. Regan is excited to get a new sister; Mary-Jane's not so sure. (Mostly she's annoyed that her 11-almost-twelve sister looks older than her fifteen-going-on-sixteen self!)

[Image: vou9me.jpg]
Speaking of Regan, her dad Claude AKA Goth Dad (Serpent) is really clingy and having a hard time dealing with the fact that his little girl is almost a teenager. My partner convinced me to watch Soul Eater by telling me there was a character just like Goth Dad xD

[Image: qxkz2w.jpg]
And I snapped this picture the other day of a Goth Family grin Kitty (Sfoglia) belongs to my partner and we decided she should be Regan's mostly-absent mom

[Image: 287f8na.jpg]
Silvia (Fata) is Antonio's (custom MIO) little sister. He's patient enough to help her practice dancing!

[Image: 2d8ry8x.jpg]
Gertrude, AKA "Nemesis" (Cocotte), is a baby goth in the vein of Ebony D'Arkness Dementia Raven Way, and dresses her half-sister (Gloxinia) up because she's not about to be seen with a boring baby!

And finally:
[Image: e67ksn.jpg]
Iris (Mercu), Gaius (Wati), and their miracle half-faerie half-human baby, Gloriana (Lupinus). My favorite doll family. grin

Oh my gosh, you have such sweet families!

Regan is stunning in all that purple! I never realized how good Maretti looks in things other than pink LOL And what a beautiful (albeit clearly dysfunctional) family she has grin

Silvia and Antonio are so sweet together! I love seeing close sibling relationships grin And I have to say, Iris is perhaps the prettiest Mercu's I've ever seen Heart You really have an eye for playing with colors in wigs and eyes!
Took some quick snaps of my family/related dolls....

Meg with her twin little sisters, Lily (dungarees), and Daisy....
[Image: 18814852583_5b46bec68c_z.jpg]DSC03301 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

Kacey (older sister), and Kitty....
[Image: 19249300739_64fa1e159e_z.jpg]DSC03299 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

Skylar & Kenna, twins....
[Image: 19439699521_2d931834e8_z.jpg]IMAG0349 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

Sam & Jake, brothers....
[Image: 19439700161_3ca291f102_z.jpg]IMAG0347 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

Polly, Miley, & Twinkle - Polly & Miley are cousins, Twinkle is Miley's little sister & Polly's cousin....
[Image: 19429179292_a78e4557c5_z.jpg]IMAG0351 by Lilcurly, on Flickr

smile

You have so many lovely dolls, Lilcurly! Heart They all have the coolest wigs (especially Kenna, like holy wow) and the most gorgeous eyes! I also adore how Skylar and Kenna have the same eyelashes, that shade of pinkish red is too perfect on them grin
Thank you for sharing your sweet little families! yay
Thank you and you're welcome smile Kenna's wig is a handmade one that I had commissioned, it's made of wool.