Fishy's Dioramas
<style type="text/css"> .entryText ol {margin-left: 0px;} .entryText ol li {float: left; list-style-type: none; display: block; font-size: 12px; width: 300px; height: 350px; overflow: auto; border: 3px solid #add; background: #eff; color: #055; margin: 4px; padding: 3px;} .entryText ol li img {max-width: 295px; width: auto; display: block; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; clear: both;} .entryText ol li strong {display: block;} .entryText ol li b {clear: both; display: block;} strike {color: red!important;} .entryText h1 {clear: both;} .entryText ol li h1 {clear: both;} .entryText ol li h2 {clear: both;} .entryText h2 {clear: both;}</style>

Fishy's Dioramas

@dm @lj

I needed somewhere to put these little projects of mine.

1:12 Mini Diorama "Rose Sweets Shop "

1. Diorama : Rose Sweets Shop 1
    Completed! Stocked with Rements and Minis. This was a gift to someone for Christmas.

The diorama is completely collapsible and reversible, with the outside sides and bottom depicting the outer walls of the sweet shop and patio pavement. smile

1:12 Mini Christmas Shadow Box

1. Christmas shadowbox 112 diorama 05_w

1:12 Japanese Tearoom in an Ai Doll box

1. "Get this thing out of here!" Pt. 2

1:12 Mini Diorama of the Rocket from Jules Verne's "From the Earth to the Moon"

1. 1:12 Mini Diorama of the Rocket from Jules Verne's "From the Earth to the Moon"The little astronaut is ready to ride! smile
  2. 1:12 Mini Diorama of the Rocket from Jules Verne's "From the Earth to the Moon"Not as impressive as I'd hoped, but I have seriously no energy right now. >_<

The "porthole" is the holographic cover I cut off of a dollar-store notebook. The seat base is 3 boxes (1 big, 2 little) from the Michael's party favor section, hacked into mini drawers and covered with wood-print shelf lining.

The cushions are the foam from the interior of an Ai Doll box (beneath the white satin) and the tops of the 2 little boxes, covered with some scrap red kimono fabric and bronze-colored craft brads.

3. 1:12 Mini Diorama of the Rocket from Jules Verne's "From the Earth to the Moon"View of the outside. Yes, it's a half-off-this-week box from Michael's.

It's not directly related, but it's the right size and related top Paris + black and gold (the Nautilus's colors) so I figured that it would be close enough for something Jules Verne-ish.

4. Photo of the ship it's based on (1:1 replica): 20111231-us_space_and_rocket_center-029

FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Oh how cute I love it!
Ooooh these are all so neat! I can tell you put a lot of work into them! <3
Very cute.

We just saw the Paris box at Michaels tonight.
Good choice and yes, a very ideal size!
I like your finds, the bottom draws are a good idea.
Added some other diorama. Here's a photo of a 1:1 replica of the ship my Ai Doll Zephyr's mini box is based on (finally found it in my Flickr! !) 20111231-us_space_and_rocket_center-029
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Pretty nifty! I really enjoy seeing what other people come up with for dioramas and room boxes.
Holy cow, what a lot of work!! Those are so cute. They made me think of the room box / mini house kits I've been looking at on eBay, after building my teeny house. Except you are making them from scratch. It's neat that you make them from so many different bits of material. My favourite is the sweets shop.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Oh, wow, these are AMAZING!! They're so intricate and detailed- they must have taken so long to make... I really, really love the spaceship. It looks so cozy!
These are great! I LOVE your Japanese Tea room. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
I love the mini Christmas Shadow Box grin It's like those you ideally see in the movies.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit