She's here!
My regeneration fan is here!

I took photos right outside of the ups store which is a great place for a photo shoot!
[Image: oarsbp.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg]

[Image: 2uoph14.jpg]
That looks like a REALLY pretty spot to take pics at! Lucky UPS workers for working so close. Tongue

She looks great! I just read your other post about the tracking dilemma, but I'm glad it all got solved. :3

[Image: tumblr_m2313bJDaG1qfamg6.png][Image: tumblr_lkqzdsu2he1qi6qow.gif][Image: tumblr_lkl6qodkIv1qfamg6.png]
(✿◠‿◠)
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Flickr
[Image: tumblr_inline_mpedggLYdS1qz4rgp.gif]My Instagram
[Image: tumblr_lqlg8cr6SL1ql1l0v.gif]

R.I.P
1957-2016 ♥
1949-2018 ♥♥

You wasted no time taking her out for photos! xD

I knew she'd arrive soon. <3

She looks so pretty!! And what a beautiful place for photos!
Congrats, I'm glad she arrived safe and sound! smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Yay! Big Brown came through and got your girl to you! Happy

That truly is an excellent spot for photos. The UPS stores closest to me are in a strip mall and an industrial park, i.e. both stink for photos.
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Hahaha LOL that's great, you had her out of the box for photos right outside the store! I remember taking pictures of Marie on the way home from the mailbox when she arrived. Glad you got her safely. (She looks like she's thinking "Whew, I'm glad that's over with.")
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
congrats, she's beautiful! Glad she made it home safe and sound!
My Pullip blog:
NeverTooOld4Dolls
My Pullip YouTube Channel:
MT's Pullip Dreams
My Flickr (scrapbooking & Pullips):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mercytiara/
Congrats! Regen Fan is one of the more successful regeneration girls.
Thank you everyone.
She's so cute! And that place has such beautiful scenery!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*