Shehvar's stroll in the rose garden
(11-09-2015, 05:05 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: best one was when we forgot pizza dough in the trunk of the car smile)) it exploded smile))

LOL Next time roll it out first and put some cheese and pepperoni on it. LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(11-11-2015, 07:09 AM)Alliecat Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:05 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: best one was when we forgot pizza dough in the trunk of the car smile)) it exploded smile))

If I ever move to Florida, I know how I'm cooking my omelets... :3
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
(11-10-2015, 01:52 PM)Offgenemi Wrote:
(11-10-2015, 01:43 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:05 AM)Offgenemi Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 04:38 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Oh! She looks perfect among the roses! <3 Very cute and elegant! Her hair really is pretty, too!And yay!!! Another doll collector here in Florida! I just moved here with my husband, recently, as this is where he grew up. ^.^ I understand what you mean about the sun out here. It's definitely good to keep your dolls in shady areas for the most part, like you've been doing. smile Taking them out once in awhile for photos won't hurt them really, just be sure not to leave them out for too long.
Thank you smile Nice to meet you PullipPrincesssmile I am so happy to find other Pullip fans in Florida. I have lived in this state for about 14 years and I melted and disfigured a ton of stuff over the years. My son's car seat buckle melted because we forgot a plastic bottle filled with water on top of it??!? I ruined a black cardigan (turned yellow at folds).
best one was when we forgot pizza dough in the trunk of the car smile)) it exploded smile))

Wow! :O You've been living here for such a long time! :O I originally came from Florida, and then I lived in Japan, so the weather here is very different to me and I'm trying to get acclimated to it. ^^; The heat over here is incredibly treacherous, and on top of that, it seems the humidity levels are often high, so I can imagine that things can melt and get ruined fast over here. I can't believe that it ruined your son's seat belt buckle and your cardigan though! O_O That's kind of scary, thinking about it... What happened to the pizza dough is pretty funny though, but it must have been a nightmare to clean up! ^^;

The dough exploded in a bag so the car was safe but it looked very funny smile)
I would love to visit Japan one day, that is truly my dream smile

Lols! Well that's good to hear. yay
And I really hope you will be able to visit Japan one of these days. :3 You'll love it, the people are so nice and helpful, and there's so many beautiful and fun places to see. ^.^
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Hahahahahah I will tell my husband smile)) it is a great idea smile)

(11-11-2015, 07:16 AM)fishy Wrote:

smile)))) I should try in summer , I wonder how long it would take to cook an egg smile)
(11-11-2015, 10:31 AM)Offgenemi Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:05 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: best one was when we forgot pizza dough in the trunk of the car :))) it exploded :)))

:lol: Next time roll it out first and put some cheese and pepperoni on it. :lol:

Hahahahahah I will tell my husband :))) it is a great idea :))

(11-11-2015, 07:16 AM)fishy Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 05:05 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: best one was when we forgot pizza dough in the trunk of the car :))) it exploded :)))

:lol: Next time roll it out first and put some cheese and pepperoni on it. :lol:

:))))) I should try in summer , I wonder how long it would take to cook an egg :))

If I lived there, I would literally try to boil an egg in the car. For science. ( -__-;)
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
Beautiful pictures! I think you matched the background to the doll really well, flowers suit her. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
(11-18-2015, 06:33 AM)martah Wrote: Beautiful pictures! I think you matched the background to the doll really well, flowers suit her. smile

Thank you! Now I think I might never top this photo shoot Sweatdrop