My dollies
Hi Here are a few photo's of Yuriko and Sakura. I am new here so I thought I would show them to you guys. I have had them bothe for about a year (Yuriko a few months longer).

This is Sakura
[Image: 16433595164_b566af308c.jpg]

[Image: 16416414704_0a3fe2dc3b.jpg]

And this is Yuriko
[Image: 16182377190_a73188110e.jpg]

[Image: 16093653988_38d09dfc49.jpg]

[Image: 22574744749_5007b31f8a.jpg]

[Image: 22548539337_5c357126e3.jpg]

I am going to add Pullip Alice Du Jardin (pink) or Merl. I just can't decide which ones. I love them both but I can only get one for now.
Your girls look beautiful in their pink room. Yuriko's flower crown is very becoming. It's hard to go wrong no matter what Pullip you get, but perhaps Merl first since she has a different hair color?
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Oh your girls are very cute! I think both Merl and Alice Du Jardin would be lovely additions to your sugary cute girls.
They're both so cute!

I love how their wig colors look next to each other. They compliment one another perfectly. <3

I think you'll love whoever you get next, but I also vote for Merl!
These are such cute pictures!! My favourite is Yuriko pouring tea... and then Sakura snoozing, and the two of them with their plushies... Very sweet. Hope you'll share more. And good luck picking your next dolly! Do you know about "Pullippedia" on Flickr? If you google Pullippedia and the doll's name you can find owner photos which might help you decide. How I chose my first full-size Pullip.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
They're an adorable pastel, pair! I like the second to the last picture best.
aw, they're both so pretty! I love the pastel wigs they're beautiful, and the outfits are so charming!
It's fine, I'll get it done later!....Feels like so
Feedback
Weak Canadian dollar got me like Irritated

on tumblr
They're super cute! They look like twin sisters, like maybe one is a little more playful and one is a little more sweet and delicate. Their outfits and wigs are great!
Thanks everyone Happy

(11-13-2015, 09:23 AM)Alliecat Wrote: These are such cute pictures!! My favourite is Yuriko pouring tea... and then Sakura snoozing, and the two of them with their plushies... Very sweet. Hope you'll share more. And good luck picking your next dolly! Do you know about "Pullippedia" on Flickr? If you google Pullippedia and the doll's name you can find owner photos which might help you decide. How I chose my first full-size Pullip.

I have looked at Pullippedia on flickr, for me it makes it even more difficult to choose. They are both beautiful dolls and they take lovely photos. I think I am just going to have to flip a coin.
Aw, they are both so sweet~ theme-wise Alice would fit in, but I'm a sucker for sailor-themed so yeah xD
I hope you make the best choice.
[My Flickr]
ISO: Pullip Yuki stock wig / Pullip Panda glasses / Dal Tweety stock outfit / Byul Secomi stock outfit

Thanks everyone.

I made some Jersey's for them smile The white one didn't turn out to great as it was my first but it looks ok. Pink one is much better

[Image: 22648445108_75df914d75.jpg]
They are very cute, adorable clothes too, you dress them really nicely. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
I am very scared to see jersey, just stared to make a few things smile yours are very cute smile I like the pink one since the color contrasts the cute bow.
They look so sweet together!!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
The jerseys are so super cute!! (I wish I had one in human size, ahahaha.)