Sailor Saturn Dal Box Opening & photos!
She's SO perfect!! ^w^

[Image: rlzvpZz.jpg?1]

[Image: tNn9z74.jpg?1]

[Image: r3No3EJ.jpg?1]

Her faceup is very sweet and neutral, allowing her purple eyes to show as her best feature. Her wig is great quality - very fine, soft and shiny. It's several shades darker than Sailor Mars. It looks black a lot of the time but is actually dark purple. It's cut a little unevenly in the back and needs a trim, but it's not as bad as some other Groove wigs!

[Image: L112VT1.jpg?1]

[Image: lM5lTb8.jpg?1]

[Image: 8vlu2PT.jpg?1]

Needless to say, her Bandai Exclusive Mugen Academy outfit (shirt, skirt, pantyhose and shoes) is better quality than her pleather Sailor outfit. It's totally adorable and looks good with her colouring! Although not pictured, her little Mary Jane black shoes fit perfectly and have little bows on the back Heart unhappily, I somehow misplaced one not half an hour after she was deboxed. D'oh!

[Image: UGP1nye.jpg?1]

[Image: wXY2B1U.jpg?1]

[Image: G3Ss8HL.jpg?1]

Hotaru Tomoe has been my favourite anime character since I was 13 years old, so being able to own a Dal doll of her is a dream come true. Continuing my theme of Harry Potter names for my Dals, her name is Amelia Heart

[Image: zGhczMI.jpg?1]

There will be even more shots of her on my Flickr when I get around to uploading them! xD
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She's very cute! I think I like her more than I like any of the Pullips in the SM series. I hope you find her misplaced item!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Wow, you got her already! Congrats!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
Congrats on your new girl! smile I like her second outfit better too. Hope you find the shoe! (Maybe she hid it on purpose so her new mommy will have to buy her more shoes LOL )
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She was my favorite in this series (from the promo photos). And your photos confirm this thought smile she is very sweet and looks a bit fragile and shy. Congrats she is a great addition to you doll family smile
She looks sweet! I hope you find her shoe soon.
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
congratulations Missy smile She is beautiful. I didn't know her wig was purple - makes her even more perfect. I would have loved to get that 2nd outfit, it looks great on her. Love her name, love everything Heart 2
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
(11-24-2015, 04:25 AM)KiraKira Wrote: She's very cute! I think I like her more than I like any of the Pullips in the SM series. I hope you find her misplaced item!

Thank you, Kira!

I fear the shoe may be gone for good, I think it slipped off when I was taking photos of her in the garden. Oops Dead LOL

(11-24-2015, 05:47 AM)TrueFan Wrote: Wow, you got her already! Congrats!

Thank you, true!! Haha, yes, I could not wait Tongue

(11-24-2015, 06:12 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Congrats on your new girl! smile I like her second outfit better too. Hope you find the shoe! (Maybe she hid it on purpose so her new mommy will have to buy her more shoes LOL )

Thanks, Alliecat! Heart Haha that's a good theory, and if it's true I fell for it hook line and sinker because I've already been scouting for replacement shoes for her tonight Sweatdrop #sucker

(11-24-2015, 06:54 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: She was my favorite in this series (from the promo photos). And your photos confirm this thought smile she is very sweet and looks a bit fragile and shy. Congrats she is a great addition to you doll family smile

Thank you, Offgenemi! She's definitely my fave of this series too, and I'm hoping Dal fans will pick her up regardless of whether they've seen the show :3 She's really precious and timid-looking in person!

(11-24-2015, 07:18 AM)Marilyn Wrote: She looks sweet! I hope you find her shoe soon.

Thank you very much Marilyn!! I hope so too but am not holding my breath xD (mercifully it wasn't a bigger, less replaceable bit of her outfit that the garden decided to eat!)

(11-24-2015, 07:43 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: congratulations Missy smile She is beautiful. I didn't know her wig was purple - makes her even more perfect. I would have loved to get that 2nd outfit, it looks great on her. Love her name, love everything Heart 2

Aw, thank you my dear Miss E ^__^ ah yes, purple wigs are the best! I wish more dollies had them!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She really is cute, and I definitely do like her much more in her school uniform over her sailor one. yay Very nice pictures of her and congratulations on getting her!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

She looks utterly adorable in her school uniform!
(11-24-2015, 01:45 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: She really is cute, and I definitely do like her much more in her school uniform over her sailor one. yay Very nice pictures of her and congratulations on getting her!

Thank you very much, PullipPrincess! yay Yup, me too, there was just no choice about needing the Bandai version! I just wish they all came with their uniform as part of the standard release like the Evangelion girls did...except maybe not because then I'd be even more broke LOL

(11-24-2015, 03:03 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She looks utterly adorable in her school uniform!

Thank you, CB! smile
Oh my gosh dal Saturn is so cute! Almost like dal Hello little girl
She reminds me a bit of Hanaayame. Cute girl! The school girl outfits are a must, all of the Sailor Moon dolls are 200% more lovely with em!!
(11-25-2015, 01:13 PM)Pink Haired Freak Wrote: Oh my gosh dal Saturn is so cute! Almost like dal Hello little girl

Thank you! Haha, you know, I never paid any attention to HLG, I will have to check her out properly if they look alike.

(11-29-2015, 04:55 PM)VowsofSilence Wrote: She reminds me a bit of Hanaayame. Cute girl! The school girl outfits are a must, all of the Sailor Moon dolls are 200% more lovely with em!!

Thanks!! Haha, they sure are. Shame they're so expensive. I think Hotaru had the nicest school outfit with Rei in second place smile