Lots and Lots of Photos!
So after two weeks of taking no photos(and a few days of attempting to take photos and having none of them turn out right) I ended up randomly getting the urge and inspiration to take photos today. It was a beautiful day outside, so I ended up taking four different dolls out for photos. None of these photos have anything in common, other than me venturing into parts of my yard I usually don't visit to take them, but since I took them all today I figured I'd post them all here! <3

First up is my Akemi, Emmy. She got a new body(my first Pullip sized PureNeemo body). I love it so much on her.

[Image: 22966248264_28cf2391f5_z.jpg]I'm Covered in the Colors Pulled Apart at the Seams by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 23298553530_bfa9ced2cd_z.jpg]I'm Covered in the Colors Pulled Apart at the Seams by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 23594197905_69c75286b2_z.jpg]I'm Covered in the Colors Pulled Apart at the Seams by Haley, on Flickr

My Lipoca, Zayday, also got a new PureNeemo body(and a new outfit!)
[Image: 23511909521_ef283d76bc_z.jpg]Peace by Haley, on Flickr
Sadly I was only happy with this one photo of her. sad

My spoiled little Katoya, Persephone, got two new outfits recently, although only one is pictured here. I figured this outfit was fitting for a little witch. (I'm pretty sure I've spent more on clothes for her than on half of my other doll clothes put together. She is THE most spoiled doll I own. )
[Image: 22967209353_fb77f41eb4_z.jpg]A Little Witchy by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 23485820962_1dd3c47c04_z.jpg]A Little Witchy by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 23226483409_78e2e337f4_z.jpg]A Little Witchy by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 23485858362_e4206193b4_z.jpg]A Little Witchy by Haley, on Flickr

Last is my Arashi, Milo. He didn't get anything new, but I thought he'd look pretty cool in my field.
[Image: 23298658840_11254c39af_z.jpg]I Think There's a Fault in My Code by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 22967276203_cdaaca74fd_z.jpg]I Think There's a Fault in My Code by Haley, on Flickr

That's it! Thank you for looking! <3
They all look great. Akemi looks real nice tug her new body. What size is this purenemoo body if you don't mind me asking? I didn't rebody my only pullip smile I am looking for alternatives smile
Zayday is rocking her outfit smile she is the cool girl I would be too scared to talk smile))
Persephone just looks perfect, he that and dress goes really well with her face up smile
You know I love arashi smile his photos reminds me of music video scenes.
Thank you so much!

Emmy's body is a Pure Neemo Flection L size body(hers is a small bust). You can see photos of it next to a Pullip on an Obitsu body here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ayaume/10019797966 It's not nearly as posable, but I really love the way it looks, especially the legs.

I usually rebody my girls on Obitsu bodies, but I figured I'd try something different. I put off rebodying her longer than I usually do for my Pullips because something about her on an Obitsu didn't seem like it would be right.

I'd probably be scared to approach Zayday too. xD

I didn't realize how well the dress went with Persephone's faceup, but that explains why I don't want to take it off of her! <3

I'm glad you think Milo's photos look like scenes from a music video, it's fitting because he's a rockstar! wink (He thinks that's much better than being a ninja.)
Love these photos! I think they're all great but these two are my favorites:

[Image: 23485858362_e4206193b4_z.jpg]

[Image: 23298553530_bfa9ced2cd_z.jpg]

It must be something about the crossed ankles. Happy Many thanks for sharing!

slightly ot: if that skeleton outfit is from etsy (I think I have the same one) be careful, it can stain the doll. I learned this the hard way with Yolandi (CoSu Blythe).
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Thank you for the info and the link. I didn't realize how similar the sizes were. I agree with you purenemoo legs look better. I also hate obitsu feet smile none if the shoes would fit her or look good smile
Thank you, Marilyn! I also love crossed ankles. Maybe that is it. xD

And thanks for the warning about the outfit, I figured it would probably lead to staining, so I'll make sure I colorfast it ASAP. Don't want Zayday's new body getting stained a week after she gets it!

You're welcome, offgenemi. Just a warning, though, I actually find PureNeemo feet much harder to find shoes for than Obitsu's. I've only ever come across maybe two or three pairs of shoes that didn't fit Obitsu bodies(all were knock off barbie shoes that were incredibly thin). I see a lot of people complain about Obitsu feet, but I've never had a problem with fitting any shoes on them. I've been able to get almost all shoes on them, stock shoes, barbie shoes, etc; meanwhile my one problem with PureNeemo bodies is the feet...LOL. They're bigger than Obitsu feet although most Barbie shoes and such do still fit them. I've noticed Emmy stands a little boe-legged if I try to put her in heels.
All cute! Looks like fun exploring the yard. Milo looks quite pleased with himself somehow. Apparently he knows he's very cool wink Persephone's outfit suits her very well.
I like the obitsu hands so much better than the stock-body hands. They're so much more expressive.
...duh, I read Pure Neemo. It's late... brain is mush Tongue
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thank you so much! <3

These are PureNeemo bodies and hands here(one of the things I like most about Pure Neemo bodies IS their hands, actually.) But Obitsu hands are also much more expressive than stock body hands. It's one of the main reasons I usually don't leave my girls on their stock bodies unless I have to because of their skintone.
That is good to know so maybe u should give it a try smile I have a couple of obitsu bodies for my little Pullip hybrids. Some Barbie shoes fit some don't. I gave Blythe shoes and they fit pretty ok smile
I'm in love with Zayday's outfit! It's too cute on her! All of your photos look amazing though!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

as always - beautiful photos smile

I love Zayday's outfit, it is perfectly "her". Persephone is breathtaking in that outfit, I would never take that off her again smile What colour are her eyes hun, dark brown or black? I love Katoya so much I have recently bought a triplet and they will have different eye colours (hopefully).

Arashi -- WOW. I loved him in his stock wig and eyes but he looks like 1000 times better - especially the wig <3 I'm so glad he came to live with you and fulfilled his hotness potential LOL
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Thank you both so much! <3

Persephone's eyes were intended to be black(I painted them myself), but they actually turned out more dark brown than black!

I'm glad I could fulfill Arashi's hotness potential too, haha!
They all look adorable! As someone with two Katoyas myself, I can see why you spoil Persephone.
Thank you!! <3
Zayday looks so awesome!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~