Updated 2016-06-19: Kiki & Chrysanthemum Customs (see last page for updates!)
wow!!! they all look incredible !!!!
It's fine, I'll get it done later!....Feels like so
Feedback
Weak Canadian dollar got me like Irritated

on tumblr
Thank you smokeWeeb!
[Image: signature_by_white_ginger_lily-d5zugi3.png]
Updated 2015-12-17~
Beautiful!

I saw the photo you posted on Facebook of Mariella, and it absolutely took my breath away.
Aww thank you DeadlyNova! I'll probable post that here as well, except in a different thread. I've got a set of those photos that I'd like to upload to Flickr before I post them all here. grin
Update 2016-01-17

[Image: 24343212722_b3be065195_c.jpg]

[Image: 23823305444_5c0bdef43a_c.jpg]

This is a custom faceup on a Dal MIO kit for Ren Zom.

Ren was looking for a Dal with a faceup similar to Cora's (my custom Yeolume) but who could also be a good match for another custom that she owned. So we incorporated lavenders and pinks into the faceup while keeping the overall structure from Cora's faceup.

The second photo is the concept art for the faceup.

More info at my commission page: www.facebook.com/kikiandchrysanthemum/

Model: Unnamed
Faceup by Kiki & Chrysanthejmum. Eyechips by Kiki.
Those eyes! WOW!
Thank you dargosmydaddy!
She looks like she just jumped out of a beautiful painting. Very nice
Lovely. Her eyes and lips are so pretty. She looks happier than in the drawing, which is also very sweet!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
WOW, she's gorgoeus!! <3
[Image: 26408437404_08e0758a32_c.jpg]

[Image: 26408434224_f826f23acc_c.jpg]

Another custom faceup! Enjoy everyone!
Oh gosh! I love her eyebrows * A* I love the dimension with all the varying shades of purple, so gorgeous. And those chips are stellar!
Thank you Haint Blue!
Oh, wow. She's absolutely gorgeous! I love those eyelids, and the expression of her eyebrows is just amazing.
Pullip: Hoshi (Adsiltia), Yumi (Kirsche),  River (Hatsune Miku), Wisp (Ddalgi), Kokoro (Souseiseki), Akira (Youtsuzu), Rikke (Bloody Red Hood), Azul (Alice du Jardin Mint version), Vitalia (Henri), Autumn (Peter Pan), Lindsey (Lan Ake), Sacrifice (Ludmila), Kenzie (RIDa), Berry (Alte), Odette (Papin), Pandora (Mitzi), Charity Amora (Celsiy), Zell (Ayanami Rei), Kagami (Bonita), Morgana (Prunella), Misty (Marianne), Magenta (Kuhn), Madeleine (Papin), Laelynn (Clarity), Absinthe (Veritas), Gemma (Classical Alice Sepia), Xena (Froggy), Axel (Chill), Marina (Dita), Sage (Fanatica), Bella (Cornice), Hemlock (Kaela), Duckey (Aquel), Yu-jin (Classical Queen), Allie (Banshee), Kurumi (Chelsea), Juliet (Blanche), Missy (Custom Panda), Sienna (Cinciallegra), Harmony (Yuhwa), Winnie (Violetta). 
Taeyang: Roderick (Lead), Sephie (Richt), Balthazar (Arashi), Arius (Gyro), Lionel (Maguna), Rexus (Raiki), Kian (Sol),  Olivier (Captain Hook), Takashi (Natsume), João (Willy Wonka), Snow (Alfred), Fernando (Seiran), Rhapsody (Myufish Custom), Devon (Rayne), Daeo (Hash), Alistair (Kain), Kyo (Horizon), Torture (Pluto), Sackey (Romantic Mad Hatter), Florian (Cavalie).
Dal: Petra (Phoebe), Venom (Edge), Shane (Pinocchio), Maxx (Colline), Mariko (Tinkerbell), Hotaru (Lucia), Darya (Ra Muw), Sharpie (Hangry), Ste (Angry), Meiko (DeLorean), Haven (Lipoca), Roxie (Lunatic Alice).
Byul: Rowan-Alexis (Dumbo), Paradise (Paradis), Dusk (Tigerlily), Richie (Maya).
Isul: Scottie (Mao), Jessie (Tete), Kyla (Helios), Heidi (Duke).
Namu: Vince (Serpent).