Cinciallegra.....new photo added on page 2
Oh she is so sweet Cinci is one of my top favorite models of all time!!
Congrats on taking the plunge! I think Cincis are very much underrated. The faceup is very high color and blushy. And she looks great in the carrot wig.
Oh my gosh she looks so cute in that first photo! I love her wig! <3

Congrats on Obitsu'ing her! It's definitely much better than type 3 bodies! The last time I got a type 3 girl she was off her stock body and onto an Obitsu the next day, haha. xD I can't handle them at all anymore.
Thank you all so much! It has taken me such a long time to dare to open up her head and switch her to this body........I got the doll in June last year! But I didn't understand how Pullips worked so I need to do a lot of research first.
Now I see that I could have done it before, but it was better to wait until I was comfortable doing it.
In fact I really enjoyed the whole process of taking her apart and then putting her back in a different way so that she worked!

I am having such fun with my 'new' doll!
Thank you again everyone
(01-08-2016, 08:35 AM)Little mouse Wrote: And the YouTube tutorials I like the most were these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZmawTsYRCQ&index=1&list=WL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtqHy7A9JJc&list=WL&index=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ4WmhNjMCA

And I had to gather courage to do this too.......but I would feel more than happy to do it again now.
But I wouldn't know how to swap a Pullip onto a PN body!

Thank you for the links! The timing is perfect, my obitsu body just arrived. I'm going on a trip but a body swap is the first thing on my dolly to-do list when I get back. Happy
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Enjoy your trip and I am so pleased that the links helped. And now I am looking forward to seeing your Obitsued girl soon!
A masterpiece! May I complement also such ravishing choice of eyechips. Never seen a red wig worn better! grin

Cinciallegra is so versatile, its time for me to get mine.
Thank you so much......I am thrilled with her.
But the praise for the choice of eye-chips must go to her previous owner, I merely bought her.

Here she is with the red wig styled a little differently

[Image: 24151417842_7fe1283366_z.jpg]

She is wearing TTYA trousers that are Blythe size........except they were always too big in the waist and hips for Blythe! I don't like the inconsistent sizing of TTYA!
And she is wearing a Blythe size cardi and stock Blythe shoes too.
(01-10-2016, 04:50 AM)Little mouse Wrote: Thank you so much......I am thrilled with her.
But the praise for the choice of eye-chips must go to her previous owner, I merely bought her.

Here she is with the red wig styled a little differently

[Image: 24151417842_7fe1283366_z.jpg]

She is wearing TTYA trousers that are Blythe size........except they were always too big in the waist and hips for Blythe! I don't like the inconsistent sizing of TTYA!
And she is wearing a Blythe size cardi and stock Blythe shoes too.

OMG! I love this look! The hair, the cardi, the shoes…perfection! Heart
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
She has gorgeous eyes, too... what kind of chips are those? They don't look as metallic as the original Cinci eyes.
Thank you both so much......I am so pleased with her and I am having such fun playing with her.
And her eye-chips are 'KiraKiraMeansSparkle' ones.
Yep this wig is the winner. Wow she looks amazing. A classical beauty
Thank you so much!

I am so pleased I gave her this new body........but I am having *issues* with it coming apart in the middle. So I have to keep pushing her back together.

Is this a common problem with the soft bust Obitsu body?
She looks beautiful and I love this wig in this style too. <3 What kind of wig is it?

And yes, sometimes the soft bust Obitsu bodies do have problems with coming apart in the middle. Some of them do it, some don't. I'm not sure if you said you gave her an SBH body or a normal SB body, but there are differnet solutions with each type.
Thank you so much and the wig is an untagged mohair wig from the BJD box. I have had it for years!

(01-10-2016, 09:04 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: ........And yes, sometimes the soft bust Obitsu bodies do have problems with coming apart in the middle. Some of them do it, some don't. I'm not sure if you said you gave her an SBH body or a normal SB body, but there are differnet solutions with each type.

That is good to hear that it is a known issue and not something I have caused myself *phew*
I have her on the SBH body.....is there a tutorial here where I can find out what to do please?
Thank you