A Portrait of Mademoiselle Oiseau
[Image: 24155327942_06d36fcff7_c.jpg]

"It was certainly an odd request. Mademoiselle Oiseau was not one to like being in the public's eye; in fact, she seemed to put all her efforts into making sure she stayed out of it. So when I received a letter, requesting for my–and perhaps more importantly, the presence of my camera, it certainly was a pleasant surprise. In the letter, she expressed an interest in daguerreotypes and whether or not the camera could 'capture one's soul.' I was quick to reassure her in that, no, the camera could not capture the soul of its subject but could certainly capture their true likeness better than any artist. We arranged for a time which was most convenient for her and on that day, I finally met the reclusive Mademoiselle Oiseau."

I still have to set up the Etsy shop (I've been saying that a lot, haven't I?) But something else my mother made. The pants and the blouse are from two separate costumes, but I happened to put them together and Odette volunteered to be the model. I'm hoping something similar will also be available for sale on the shop.

Model: Odette Montfort.
Custom by Kiki & Chrysanthemum. Clothes by Chrysanthemum. Eyechips by Kiki. Wig from Dolly Planet.

My Flickr: www.flickr.com/kikiandherdolls/
My Facebook: www.facebook.com/kikiandchrysanthemum/
My Instagram: www.instagram.com/kikiandchrysanthemum/
[Image: signature_by_white_ginger_lily-d5zugi3.png]
Oh wow! Such a stunning photo! She looks so elegant and pretty, and once again, and the delicate clothes are perfect on her!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Cute! Your girls do look like classic models. It's so neat that you can share this hobby with your mom (have I said that before? LOL ) Her delicate blouse is lovely.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
What a fabulous photo and love the story that went with it. And your Mother is a wonderful seamstress!
So classy and stunning!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Very atmospheric!
My feedback:
http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread.php?tid=539796

Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event in June 2024. The theme is Retro Memories Sweet Sixteen.
http://www.puddlestyle.com/
stunning photo and I love the story with it
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
I get kind of a 1920's film star vibe from her. She seems very sophisticated.
PullipPrincess: Thank you! Glad you like her!

And thank you Alliecat! I think it's genetic, my mom loves dolls too. LOL

Thank you Little mouse!

Thank you martah and TrueFan!

Aww thanks Cornflower Blue! Odette is very flattered!
[Image: signature_by_white_ginger_lily-d5zugi3.png]