The Happily Ever After
[Image: 22782366442_fe7d3eb29f_c.jpg]

"The old woman offered her the ripe apple and she happily bit into it. Moments later, she fell onto the floor.

Dead."

I hope people don't feel like I'm constantly spamming this section of the forum, but this is one of the photos that I'm the most proud of. There are still a few areas that need improvement, but I'm really hoping I'll be able to bring every one of my other photos to something that is on par with this. I hope everyone enjoys!

Model: Beatrice Devereaux
Custom by Kiki & Chrysanthemum. Apples made by Kiki. Wig from Monique. Stock from Blanche.
[Image: signature_by_white_ginger_lily-d5zugi3.png]
Oh, she is BEAUTIFUL! You have every right to be proud of this shot, the doll is gorgeous and the composition of the picture is spot-on!
Gorgeous picture, but very sad. sad It really does capture the story perfectly, though!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

I like the pretty photos! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
This is a gorgeous photo, 'spam' us all you want!!!
I am happy to be spammed with the photos and the stories smile beautiful photo. I think I like this one the most
A wonderfully atmospheric photo......so clever! I am so pleased that I know the end of the story though! LOL!
Keep the photos coming!!! They are really enjoyable to look at. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Breathtaking, the light is beautiful!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
So beautiful, and yet so sad.... But mostly beautiful!
I love your photos, especially the little caption-stories you write for them. Beautiful shot, very well done!
Looking for stands!
You could always start one thread and post all your photos to them and indicate an update in the title, like some other members do.
Thank you to Skippyandjif, PullipPrincess, fishy, DeadlyNova, Offgenemi, Little mouse, KiraKira, martah, Marsian, torythehuman.

Thanks for the suggestion Cornflower Blue!
[Image: signature_by_white_ginger_lily-d5zugi3.png]