Greys' miscellaneous photos (new 1/1/19)
How nice of that customer! (Tomboys can also play with dolls LOL ) That's cute -- looking forward to see what else you make from the scraps.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(07-11-2016, 02:38 PM)Alliecat Wrote: How nice of that customer! (Tomboys can also play with dolls LOL ) That's cute -- looking forward to see what else you make from the scraps.

We had some really great customers there. Some terrible ones from time to time too, of course, but most of them were pretty cool.

And definitely, tomboys can play with dolls! Hers just didn't. smile Funnily enough, I never liked playing with dolls when I was growing up either.
i love how you styled him. he looks completely different. what a nice lady. i used to beg my grandma's friends to give me scraps so i can make clothes for my dolls during summer vacation. they would bring me silk and other gorgeous fabrics smile my barbies were spoiled that summer smile
Hahahahahaha! The fist photo is funny!
Nevada: The world and the apple are mine!
XDD
Your Isul is soooooo cute :3
I was about to ask where is his wig from, the green part gives it a nice touch! smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Great idea to add a streak with yarn! And here I am thinking how tricky it would be to piece in a small bit of contrasting fur.
Thanks, guys!

Roswell seems to be the name that has stuck. Something about the alien necklace and having recently read about the anniversary of the Roswell incident and it all just kinda rolled together into a naming.
Oh he is so cute! Heart Nice you got the scraps, I bet you make many more nice clothes for your dolls! LOL Are they like halfdone, or what is the thing, I never heard that word before.

And I would say sewing a stripe on your wig is easy, but I do wigs for commissions, so I dunno about others. Sweatdrop I don't think it is too hard in general tough. (I have this trouble at work often, they ask me if it is easy/doable, and I say it is for me, but since everyone is not same level, I cannot say if they can do it. right )
Blog ^___^
Feedback
(07-14-2016, 06:26 AM)Hunajasieni Wrote: Oh he is so cute! Heart Nice you got the scraps, I bet you make many more nice clothes for your dolls! LOL Are they like halfdone, or what is the thing, I never heard that word before.

And I would say sewing a stripe on your wig is easy, but I do wigs for commissions, so I dunno about others. Sweatdrop I don't think it is too hard in general tough. (I have this trouble at work often, they ask me if it is easy/doable, and I say it is for me, but since everyone is not same level, I cannot say if they can do it. right )

Haha, I know the feeling! I was always pretty good at taking tests in school so any time someone asked me how hard a test was I couldn't give them a good answer.

I'd say adding the streak to the wig was super easy. It probably took me less than 10 minutes total- cut the yarn to length, tie something around it in the middle so it stays put, brush it out, untie it, and then sew it down real quick. The fluff is double length and sewed at the middle on Roswell's so you don't even see the thread.
[Image: 28458679743_cb8da88300_z.jpg]

My roommate wanted to challenge herself to try and remember my dolls' names. Here's what she came up with:

Top row (left to right): "Minnie (I had just told her this), ummmm skip, Marty's sister, uh that one that's from that book, Tuxedo Mask"
Bottom row (left to right): "Jace's sister, Jace, Marty, umm I'm going to call her Dale Gribble, Cinderella, Not-A-Stripper."

All in all it makes me happy that she at least remembers some of them, and details about some of the others. smile
That's so cute! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
She did well for not being into dolls.
Ha!

Tuxedo Mask looks like he's shaking his head over this. smile
(08-19-2016, 10:43 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote: My roommate wanted to challenge herself to try and remember my dolls' names.
Hahaha, funny! I have a friend who for a while would occasionally ask me their names when we Skyped, and then write them down. But there are too many for her to keep track of now and we've fallen out of touch somewhat sad
Who is the one at front left?
Tuxedo Mask looks like he has a headache and hopes this shoot will be over soon so he can go somewhere quiet! "not-a-stripper" looks like she's saying "Really? That's what you remember about me??" LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
not a stripper cracked me up LOL

I absolutely adore your new Isul. The colouring with the shirt, necklace and wig is perfect. Which Isul is he?

I am very envious of your Sparkle Girlz clothes. We don't have Walmart and I have been scouring ebay for the cat wearing sunglasses top and skirt set and the mauve top with paisley purple toned skirt. No success sad All of your family look wonderful in their new duds grin
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred