Go Panthers!
(02-03-2016, 08:47 AM)Marilyn Wrote: They're so coordinated, how cute!!! And I see what you did there with the field lines. wink As a lifelong Big Blue fan I'm still smarting from that December matchup, but logic dictates that if you're going to get beat, you want to at least be able to say you got beat by the best, not the runner-up. So Go Panthers!

The field lines were made with teflon tape. And the field itself is a yoga mat.

It seems the Panthers had to step on the toes of lots of teams to make it this far. Now...if they can just ride that momentum until the end!

(02-03-2016, 10:55 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: The crew looks ready for action and to cheer their team on to victory! I don't really follow football, other than you can't escape the Browns on the local news in the Cleveland area. And they've never made it to the Super Bowl.

Well, at least the Browns are in good company--they share that distinction with the Lions, the Jaguars & the Texans.

(02-03-2016, 07:31 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Adorable!

Thank you! smile

(02-03-2016, 12:27 PM)Severity Wrote: Anyway, I'll be rooting for your team, Kira!

Awesome! There can never be too many people cheering the Panthers on.

(02-04-2016, 10:15 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: your cheer squad looks fantastic Kira smile I don't follow football in my own country, let alone yours Tongue but I hope your team wins for your sake and the sake of that perfectly coordinated bunch of beauties!

Thank you! The excitement and the buildup is killing me. I wish Super Bowl Sunday would get here so I can either be overjoyed or crushed already.
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
They look amazing supporting the team! Good luck to the Panthers!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Uh-oh… Oh My

>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Sweatdrop
Aaaagh

(Cute puppies, at least)
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Ha, ha! Definitely cute puppies. I noticed a few wandering over to the Panthers' bowl after he called it for the Broncos.