A Snow Day
Just a quick photo upload! I've been starting to miss talking to you guys on here LOL

It's not the best picture, but hopefully I'll improve someday!
(Elsa is a custom by HSD Studios and Olaf is a retired ornament)

A Snow Day
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
She reflects the character perfect smile I like the photo it is cute smile
Beautiful!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She really does look like Elsa
(02-25-2016, 01:09 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: She reflects the character perfect smile I like the photo it is cute smile

Thank you!! For some reason snowy looking pictures are the hardest for me to master, so it's really nice to hear that you like it yay

(02-25-2016, 11:04 PM)Missy_Crane Wrote: Beautiful!

Thank you so much!!!

(02-26-2016, 12:07 AM)Little mouse Wrote: She really does look like Elsa

You think so? That's really good to hear! I'm really happy with HSD's work, but sometimes I worry I don't pose her the way the character would pose LOL
That's really cute. She's very striking, and I think you did capture a snowy/icy feeling smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
She's the most perfect Elsa I've ever seen! <3 I love how she is even posed with a little Olaf!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

She looks beautiful, a spot on Elsa, but Olaf just takes it to the next level. I love it!
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
(02-26-2016, 09:18 AM)Alliecat Wrote: That's really cute. She's very striking, and I think you did capture a snowy/icy feeling smile

Thank you! It makes me happy that you think so! I'm a mess at actual snow pictures! Luckily white backgrounds can appear to be snowy at times LOL

(02-26-2016, 01:18 PM)PullipPrincess Wrote: She's the most perfect Elsa I've ever seen! <3 I love how she is even posed with a little Olaf!

Thank you so much! Hahah yeah I'm so glad I found him, he's a perfect addition to the family!

(02-26-2016, 01:30 PM)Marilyn Wrote: She looks beautiful, a spot on Elsa, but Olaf just takes it to the next level. I love it!

Thank you!! She's my cute little token custom of the family LOL
She's beautiful!
(02-27-2016, 03:11 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She's beautiful!

Thank you!!