Happy Birthday Neeki! - Eight Years of Pullip!
Today, February 28th, marks eight years since I got my very first Pullip!

It doesn't seem like it's been that long!

I can't believe Neeki is eight! I also can't believe for half of the time I've had her I wasn't into dolls. So many great years that I missed out on.

I remember the day that Neeki arrived like it was yesterday. I didn't realize there were places inside of the U.S. I could buy Pullips. I also didn't really realize that I could buy them with clothes(at least not for a not-ridiculous amount of money). I found one of the cheapest dolls on eBay and went with it.

But I don't regret it at all. I didn't have my own eBay account so I had my sister use hers, so she came to my sister's house and I remember when she called to tell me that she came and I rushed over to her house with a Barbie dress that I wasn't even sure would fit!

And now it's been eight years!

I made a tiny cake and bought a great big candle to commemorate the occasion.

[Image: 24990824829_609579dd32_z.jpg]Happy Birthday Neeki! by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 25240255992_9dd4753f13_z.jpg]Happy Birthday Neeki! by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 25332308466_984f4d4e1e_z.jpg]Happy Birthday Neeki! by Haley, on Flickr

Happy Birthday Neeki. <3

Thank you for looking!
Aw that's so cuuute! I really like your Neeki; she's so pretty. I love the cake idea, and that you went and got a big candle LOL I celebrate a fun date now and then with cake &/or balloons too. Especially in the last pic, she looks to me like she's saying, "Are you done taking pictures now? Can I eat it?" LOL
Happy dollyversary!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Happy Birthday Neeki!!!

And that was lovely to read about how you got her. And eight years of Pullip collecting! What fun!
Adorable! I love the frosting on her finger smile
Happy birthday Neeki and happy anniversary Deadlynova smile she is a special girl
Happy Pullipversary to you and Happy Birthday to Neeki! I'm glad you rediscovered your dolly passion and rejoined the community!
Thank you all so much! <3

I'm glad I rediscovered my dolly passion too!
Adorable Heart 2 I love how the candle matches her pink!
[Image: Untitled_3.png]
Aww, happy birthday, Neeki! She's so cute! What a lucky girl, having a cake all to herself! yay
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Thank you both!

Haha, Neeki is indeed very lucky(and spoiled)!
Aww! Heart Happy dollyversary!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Happy Dollversary!!! 8 years is a long time and its so cool you've loved her for this long!!
Thank you guys! <3
Happy Birthday Neeki! She looks adorable as ever. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~