Vampire in the House, Pullip Elisabeth (img heavy)

My longed-for Blood Countess arrived and I wasn't the only one eager to take her out of the box…
[Image: Elisabeth-debox-01.jpg]

Heart 2

J.D. Ichigo rushed to help…
[Image: Elisabeth-debox-02.jpg]

Heart 2

“There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.”

She took his adoration in stride, her alabaster repose unruffled.

*Note to self, take away J.D.'s copy of Dracula, it's making him loopy.

[Image: Elisabeth-debox-03.jpg]

Heart 2

Isn't she beautiful?
[Image: Elisabeth-debox-04.jpg]

““Strong women are absolutely unpredictable.”
Dammit J.D., now you've got me doing it! No more Anne Rice for either of us.

Heart 2

J.D. was not amused with the devilish amounts of tape and ties between him and his countess.
[Image: Elisabeth-debox-05.jpg]

Heart 2

I thought it best to give him reading material while I worked on liberating her…
[Image: Elisabeth-debox-06.jpg]

Heart 2

All of her accessories were present…
[Image: Elisabeth-debox-07.jpg]

Heart 2

Including her beautiful comb, which I LOVE.
[Image: Elisabeth-debox-08.jpg]

Heart 2

For a second I thought that Groove had sent me a legless vampire… Oh My
[Image: Elisabeth-debox-09.jpg]

Heart 2

…but it turns out she was just tucked in weirdly.
[Image: Elisabeth-debox-10.jpg]

Heart 2

Everybody and everything removed from the box…
[Image: Elisabeth-debox-11.jpg]

Heart 2

The Countess' countenance…
[Image: Elisabeth-debox-12.jpg]

Heart 2

And her hair…
[Image: Elisabeth-debox-13.jpg]

That is some sweet stylin'…
[Image: Elisabeth-debox-16.jpg]

[Image: Elisabeth-debox-17.jpg]

Heart 2

She says her name is Ursula…
[Image: Elisabeth-closeup-2016030601.jpg]

>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Haha -- that's so cute! Yes, burn all the tape and ties, arrrghh!!! Congratulations on your new girl and I look forward to seeing what happens when she gets out of the box! smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Such beautiful pair smile I hope he joins his countess soon. They are very cute together smile
Yay, congratulations on getting your Elisabeth! I have one too, I love love love her... Everything about her is gorgeous, dress, wig, eyes, everything. smile

(And you like the Vampire Chronicles too? I'm crazy about that series... I named my Taeyang Nosferatu after Lestat, hahaha.)
She is just perfection! Congrats on getting her
She is so gorgeous and J.D. seems very happy too! smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Updated, but not finished just yet. I realize I was so tired last night I screwed up my sequence of quotes. Dead

I'm still unwrapping her; life keeps interrupting with petty demands: meals, bills, work, sleep. Tongue

(03-04-2016, 02:40 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Haha -- that's so cute! Yes, burn all the tape and ties, arrrghh!!! Congratulations on your new girl and I look forward to seeing what happens when she gets out of the box! smile

Tape and ties, the bane of doll collectors' existence. As it turns out though, most of it came off pretty easy. Cheap tape is not made to last 5+ years. Sweatdrop The threads proved more difficult as the knots were very tight.

(03-04-2016, 02:41 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: Such beautiful pair smile I hope he joins his countess soon. They are very cute together smile

Thank you. Heart I think she's the one he's been waiting for as he didn't show much interest in any of the Goth girls in my collection. LOL

(03-04-2016, 03:30 PM)Skippyandjif Wrote: Yay, congratulations on getting your Elisabeth! I have one too, I love love love her... Everything about her is gorgeous, dress, wig, eyes, everything. smile

(And you like the Vampire Chronicles too? I'm crazy about that series... I named my Taeyang Nosferatu after Lestat, hahaha.)

Post photos! The world needs more Groove Vampires!

I read the entirety of the Vampire Chronicles when I was in college. I think Interview/Lestat are classics, but I didn't connect with the rest of the series. Rice said in a 2005 Bookpage interview, "Once I returned to the Church…my identification with the vampires as outcasts, as outsiders and lost souls began to totally wane. It no longer worked for me." I think the later books in the series reflect that.

(03-04-2016, 11:39 PM)Marsian Wrote: She is just perfection! Congrats on getting her
(03-05-2016, 12:17 AM)martah Wrote: She is so gorgeous and J.D. seems very happy too! smile

Thank you!
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Adorable! It didn't take her very long to make a friend, and a super cute one at that! yay These two make such a great duo. :3 Congratulations on getting her!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Huge congratulations.....and this is a fun box opening!
J.D. seems to have come over all Renfield xD

Your Elisabeth is lovely, and she's going to make a terrifying duo with that little guy!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
She looks perfect! J.D.'s new mistress must be happy to have an instant minion waiting for her.
(03-05-2016, 04:05 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Adorable! It didn't take her very long to make a friend, and a super cute one at that! yay These two make such a great duo. :3 Congratulations on getting her!
(03-05-2016, 07:44 AM)Little mouse Wrote: Huge congratulations.....and this is a fun box opening!

Thank you! It's fun to share the joy. Happy

(03-05-2016, 10:24 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: J.D. seems to have come over all Renfield xD

Your Elisabeth is lovely, and she's going to make a terrifying duo with that little guy!

He's in love, but I'm going to have to intervene if he starts eating flies, spiders and Death's-head moths.

(03-05-2016, 02:33 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: She looks perfect! J.D. new mistress must be happy to have an instant minion waiting for her.

I'm very happy with her. I wish I had minion goggles for him… xd

I knew that it would almost certainly be the case so I'm not upset, but if there has been one tiny downside it's that this beautiful girl is severely stained. My first clue was when I went to remove the plastic from her arms; I spotted patches just below her shoulders.
[Image: Elisabeth-debox-14.jpg]

I hoped for the best, but the full monty revealed all.
[Image: elisabeth-body-staining-00.jpg]

Her beautiful Spanish dress did the damage to her arms and bust. The waist could have been the dress or possibly the petticoat. Strangely, her black bloomers didn't stain her at all.

Neither Pure Neemo or Obitsu bodies come in "dead flesh" Tongue so I'm going to hold out hope that Groove re-stocks the Pale MIO kits I've been waiting on soon.

In the meantime, I think I'm going to try a round of "clean and clear".

For giggles…

Who Wore it Better?

[Image: elisabeth-who-wore-it-better.jpg]
She's absolutely gorgeous, congrats! I hope you can at least lessen her staining a little bit. <3
How cool is she! Vampires seem to have more fun! I'm so sorry to hear about the staining, but there is a price to pay with such awesome black clothing. Also her stand is such a pretty color!!
Ursula is a beautiful name. I am sorry about staining. I wonder if there is a way to bleach that. They love to cover a bunch of other dolls , I wonder why they didn't take that route for this poor little undead smile