Linnea
I thought I would show her off here as well smile. I'm not feeling so great, so a few comments on my dolls might help wink. It's so hard selling dolls these days and I'm trying to think of ways to improve. It seems that only the famous customizers are selling these days. I know I might not be active enough, but I don't really have much time with the heavy work load at school. Oh well, I would like your opinions on my girls yay. I will show little Owl as well. Sorry for whining Sweatdrop

[Image: 25909945282_443e8845a0_z.jpg]Linnea FA by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 26012876615_1d264f284c_z.jpg]I quick hint of my upcoming traveller by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 25400984833_5bcf42a9e6_z.jpg]Linnea FA by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 25909879192_a9d24c24c3_z.jpg]Linnea FA by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 25729840910_fd4059476f_z.jpg]Linnea FA by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 25729916870_8e965f27b4_z.jpg]Linnea FA by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 25397799474_ccd120be4f_z.jpg]Linnea FA by Mona, on Flickr

Owl:
[Image: 25035339502_d2a54e0190_z.jpg]Owl is ready to travel by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 24522950744_83f80debfb_z.jpg]Owl is ready to travel by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 25035348842_e29537226f_z.jpg]Owl is ready to travel by Mona, on Flickr
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
I absolutely LOVE your girls. You know if I had the funds I'd buy several. Don't give up, you're an incredibly talented artist
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

You know how I feel about your customs, Bee. I have two Bee's Dreamland girls at home, and if I had any mad money to spare, I'd bring Linnea home in a heartbeat! I am sad to hear that you are feeling low, and I hope you are feeling better soon. For me, the only Blythe customs I'd consider are yours.

<3
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
She is so so cute, I must have a girl by you some day because there so freaking cute!! You have a very unique style when it comes to customs!!
She's beautiful!!

Aw Bee, if I was rich I'd be buying all your customs xD and I'm still saving to get Fern a makeover at your Studio of Wonders sometime in future, can't wait! The selling market seems a bit stale right now, but please don't feel down, you are an amazing artist and someday you'll be as famous as GBaby and the others Heart Heck if it wasn't for you, I don't think I'd have realised how adorable Blythes could be...I must echo what Kira said - you're the only Blythe artist for me!!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
These freckles are sooooo good T___T

I'm coming back to the hobby after a long hiatus and I've noticed the market is pretty stagnant atm... even looking at Etsy and eBay listings and stuff I can kinda feel like it's in a lull. It's definitely not a question of talent--your dolls are gorgeous for sure. I think everything's just kinda stagnant atm sad Hopefully it will upswing soon!

I love how Linnea is dressed, too.
Thank you so much everyone! Your support and encouragement mean a lot to me Heart. I feel better already. I'm mostly stressed due to money worries and school. But looks like I will get some BJD fantasy parts sold so I will get by this month (I'm glad I was right about those being easy to sell at least).

@vertefae: Thank you so much Heart. I will of course not give up, I love doing this yay. But relying on it as a income would not be possible now. And that's not really a big part of my future plan anyway. I plan for it more to be a supplement, but of course I hope things will be better soon.

@Kira: It really is awesome that you prefer my customs over anyone elses grin. Makes me feel special you know wink. I should feel better soon, well I already do. Just got some general life stuff to sort out as well. Everything together makes it stressful.

@Pink Haired Freak: Thank you, I hope you will be able to of course grin. I want to make customs for everyone who wants them wink. And I have worked on finding my style, though some of it just comes naturally I guess.

@Missy: I wish we all were rich so we could buy all the dollies we want LOL. I'm really happy to have recruited you into the Blythe hobby, it's really awesome. Mostly I know that I'm doing my best for my dolls, and that they are very nice. Must be since I want to keep them all if I could ;P. But I also know that it takes a lot of hard work to get to the place were customizers like Gbaby are. She does amazing work, my Charlotte will vouch for that wink. But she has also been doing this for many years. And her earlier customs aren't any nicer than anyone else just starting out, she admitted that herself wink. She really is a great person as well. So I know it will take time, and I will just have to work hard. But it will be worth it, it gives me so much joy making others happy with my dolls grin.

@Haint Blue: Thank you Heart. I'm glad you like the freckles. The outfit is her own stock outfit actually. I thought it suited her well after her makeover as well, so I figured she can be sold with it yay.

Indeed, I too hope the market improves. It seems it's mostly stock dolls or customs by the more famous always popular customizers that sell. After splurging on two custom girls this year I will only be buying stock dolls the rest of the year I think. When I need more for my work.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr