Introducing Garnet and Johnny
I think my dolly family has reached maximum capacity for the moment! But I've long wanted a Bloody Red Hood, and after missing out on her about five times in the Sample Sales (seriously! She was in my cart several times and I hesitated and lost out, and then I swore I'd snap her up next time she came along, but I'd keep seeing her after she sold out.), I saved up to get her on PullipStyle, as well as Isul Kazuya Kujo, who I've long had my eye on due to his general adorableness. They arrived yesterday, and I've named them Garnet and Johnny.

I think my doll family is complete for now... I'm out of shelf space! (Though I would still love another Taeyang. And there are a few dolls I probably couldn't resist if they came along at the right price...) For now, I think my next big purchase will be wigs for a couple of bald dolls I bought second hand, as well as Ophelia, my Eos, who could use a new hairdo.

I picked Kazuya Kujo in part because I really liked his stock, minus the goofy looking hat. But when he arrived, I ended up liking the hat more than I thought I would.

[img]Johnny1<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

I don't really have any Isul-appropriate clothes. Here he is in a Dal shirt and Pullip pants. If any boy can pull off white skinny jeans, I think Isul can!

[img]Johnny4<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

I had a dress that I had already made specifically for Garnet. I think it suits her!

[img]Garnet5<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

While she was wearing it, she let Iris borrow her stock dress...

[img]IrisandGarnet1<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]
lovely photos smile Garnet looks stunning in that dress - that's not her stock wig is it? I love the look on Iris, like 'thanks for the pretty dress but woah you are a knockout' LOL

That is the first owner photo I have seen of full stock Kaz, he looks so cute in his suit and hat !
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Quote:Garnet looks stunning in that dress - that's not her stock wig is it?

No, it is. I'm in love with BRH's hair and definitely wouldn't change it.
The more photos I see of BRH the more I want her. Anyway, the dress you made looks amazing on her, cute pair of dolls!
Looking for stands!
Really not familiar with Isuls, so I've never seen this one before. He looks like quite a character! Johnny suits him perfectly, too. And congrats on finally getting your BRH after so many tries. Fun to see your dolly family growing.

(03-30-2016, 10:41 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: I think my dolly family has reached maximum capacity for the moment!

Um yeah... we all say that... sly
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I love Kazuya Kujo! He has one of the most innocent, sweet faces of all the Isuls. You'll find Isuls can wear many Pullip/Barbie size pants, if you can find ones that aren't too feminine. And Garnet looks very pretty in her new dress.
Kazuya is a cutie pie, I love the anime and I love the doll. He looks good in casual clothes as well. Some of the Barbie clothes fit isul as well.
I love RBH! She is just perfect. I love her wig as well. She is very photogenic
Congrats on both of them
I dress my Isul in literally everybody's clothes...MH boy pants, Barbie shirts, fake Barbie clothes, Pullip clothes...Isul looks good in anything, and yours is gorgeous! Garnet is do pretty and I love the dress you did for her. BRH is on my "someday" list, and has moved up a bit since I finally got Lunatc Queen :3
my BRH is still sealed in her box blush I had no idea her wig was so lovely. It looks so shiny & soft. Congrats again.
Arashi N&B - Rayne N&B - Alfred
Congrats on the new arrivals! The dress you made for Garnet is very pretty.
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
What a lovely pair! Congratulations! I really like the dress that you made for Garnet too! It's very pretty on her. smile And wow! I never really paid much attention to Kazuya Kujo before, but he's gorgeous!
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Quote:I never really paid much attention to Kazuya Kujo before, but he's gorgeous!

He really is. I've had my eye on him for quite awhile, and I'm glad he's finally mine!

Thanks to everyone for the compliments and well wishes smile