Sully the vainilladolly <3
Sully short for Sullivan came home on Wednesday grin. That was the name her previous owner gave her, and I like it yay. So happy to finally have my grail Heart. I have swapped two pairs of eyechips on her today. Swapped Brainworm eyechips for Puppelina eyechips. I have a few pairs saved for special girls wink. I love her so much!

[Image: 26120607442_307d6c588b_z.jpg]Sully by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 25610398673_c447b8cf48_z.jpg]Sully by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 26120580182_9d0915fe5e_z.jpg]Sully by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 25940155060_58c03e9fd4_z.jpg]Sully by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 25610352753_2a4fbff4ec_z.jpg]Sully by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 25608229314_e9cfe96a48_z.jpg]Sully by Mona, on Flickr
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr
AHHHHHH! Congrats! Olga's dollies are just the best. I love love LOOOVEEEEE her gorgeous chips and her name is so cute and fitting. That's a great outfit, too, love the layered legs and the way her hat brings out her cute bangs!
She is gorgeous, so blushy!
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
Wow, she's so pretty! smile
FSWTBLJ
Seeking Dal Ange (Christmas Dal) eyechips
She's definitely a beautiful one--well worth the wait! Pretty name too!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Hey eyes are perfect! Heart
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I'm not usually a Blythe fan, but I love Sully! Her outfit is what's getting me, it's too cute and kind of mori-like with all the layers. Too cute!
Looking for stands!
She Is precious smile her eyes look beautiful smile
She's a very special cutie pie!
Congrats on getting a long-awaited doll smile Her eyelids are cute. In the last couple of photos she really looks like she wants you to pick her up and hug her.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I love her eyelids. Congrats Bee!
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
Shes so sweet! I love her little face. Gosh I keep wanting blythes more and more!!!
Thank you so much everyone Heart. She really does look like she needs a big hug to feel better wink. I love the pouty girls so much.

And the outfit is really perfect for her subdued colouring. I love her natural colours, that's why I picked Puppelina eyechips for her. I really need to get her more outfits though. I have this thing. I can't seem to take new photos of my girls, not often anyway, without changing their outfit. That's part of the fun of a photoshoot, trying on different outfits.
Call me Bee =(^-^)=
My Blythe customising blog: http://beesdreamland.com/
flickr