The boys get a bit of a makeover
Mathieu, my secondhand Tantus, came to me with a black fur wig that made him look a bit like an emo-goth poet. I decided awhile back that a brown wig might suit him better, and after much hemming and hawing, I finally ordered a couple of fur wigs from Sunny's World awhile back. I made a bunch of dolly purchases around the same time, hoping to have them arrive the week I had off work . They all did except the wigs, which finally came a few days ago.

I ordered short coffee brown and long dark brown. The shorter wig was my first choice for Mathieu; the second one was a back up to compare the lengths, and I thought I might use it for Nikolaj if I ever end up changing his wig. Of course the short wig ended up looking awful on Mathieu, but the brown one looks OK. I'm not sure if it's his "forever wig," but it's an improvement! And the shorter wig ended up looking good on Freddy, a second hand Isul I adopted a few weeks ago who has been languishing in my shoebox of bald dolls. (Seriously. Don't judge. It's a big shoebox, and I wrap them carefully smile) This wasn't the wig I had in mind for him at all, but it really suits him.

I also just bought a couple stock outfits here on the boards, so the boys had a mini fashion show...

[img]Mat15<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

[img]Nik23<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

[img]Freddy1<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

[img]JohnnyandFreddy2<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

[img]NikandMat6<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]
The guys are looking good in their new clothes and wigs! As you are finding out, wig shopping can be hit and miss. And it can be very frustrating.
I like their new looks! I have a tough time with wig shopping myself, so I know how it feels when they don't work out.

I like the look of fur wigs. So easy to style. smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
they all looks great! you chose nice outfits for them. for boys it is much harder to shop!
I think the wigs suit both of your boys very well. smile
{Home} Principessa - Noir - R.Noir - Neo Noir - Barasuishou x 2 - My Melody - Prunella - Milch - Fanatica - Seila - BRH - Nina - Pinocchio - Kanta - Tiger Lily - Mami Tomoe - Madoka Kaname - Alte - Hatsune Miku - Nahh-ato
Youtsuzu - Tina - ChinaChina - Carol - Pere Noel - Marie Antoinette - Bremen Cat - MIO
Volks: DD Miko & Yukino - MDD DWC01 - Sara - Saki - F-45 - F-48 // Fairyland: F60 Chloe - Rin - Scarlett ~ MNF Soo - Rheia - Celine - Elf Rin - Mio ~ PKF Rin  // Bambicrony:  Marion - Charity // Luts: Vampire Chiwoo // Doll Factory: Conie Unicorn // Latidoll: Lea // Alchemic Labo: Unoa Lusis // Doll In Mind: Larina - Bellosse // Peak's Woods: Sassy Rosy //  Crobidoll: Marisol //  Lillycat: Ninon //
Supiadoll: Ariel // Soom: Ior - Picro - Leepy // Atelier Momoni: Momonita // Shoushou: Nico // Petit Soiree: Madeleine // KanaDoll: Ribbon  // {Waiting} ~Volks Lieselotte ~
I'm glad I'm not the only one frustrated by finding the perfect wig! It's definitely a challenge.

Quote: for boys it is much harder to shop!

smile I think I have at least as much Taeyang clothes as Pullip clothes, and I only have two Taes! I have a weakness for boy clothes, particularly coats/ jackets...
They're looking good! ^.^ The outfits you picked out suit them nicely, as do the wigs. smile
[Image: PAA_zpsf228551a.png]
~Parfait (Dal Heart Macaron), Alice (Pullip Alice du Jardin), and Amethyst (Custom MIO Pullip), my most special dolls <3~

*Sprites made by me*

Handsome boys! Heart 2
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
Thank you!
I've got lots of long fur fabric, but I lack the get up and go to make it into wigs. sad Some of my poor boys have had hats since the day they arrived. sad I am such a bad doll mother. sad