Petunia in Bluebell Woods (Dal Anniversary Jouet)
(04-23-2016, 02:57 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: Wow~! That place looks like somewhere where faeries would dwell, if they really existed. smile It's gorgeous! And Petunia is as cute as a button!

Thank you so much! ^^ Yes, I found it very enchanting, I have to go back sometime xD

(04-23-2016, 05:22 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: Missy, what a gorgeous story Heart 2 Petunia is a beautiful girl & OMG I LOVE bluebells !! Heart I have said it before, what I wouldn't give to live within walking (or cycling) distance of such magical places smile

The 2nd photo is my favourite of Tuni, she looks so real deep in thought with a bit of side eye. The 11th pic is my favourite over all, the most bluebells and the off balance look to it suits the fairy ring theme the place brings to mind.

Aw, thank you so much Miss E! Heart I feel very lucky at this time of year, when everything is in bloom. Other times of the year, living around the countryside can be kinda murky and muddy LOL the 11th is my favourite photo too.

(04-23-2016, 05:43 PM)Haint Blue Wrote: What a cute thing! I too love her in that outfit, she looks so different. A great place to take photos too grin

Thanks so much! It's a Miema Dollhouse dress for Blythes, but I think it's endearingly baggy on Dal xD

(04-23-2016, 07:43 PM)Pink Haired Freak Wrote: This a very pretty shoot!

Thank you very much!

(04-27-2016, 06:48 AM)martah Wrote: It looks like such a magical place and Tuni is so stunning in her outfit!

Thank you, Martah! smile
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)
I love the Dal pouty faces. Gah! It makes then so cute. I love the dress you have on her. The picture with her and the blue/purple flowers is my favorite. It's like she belongs there. ^^
(05-03-2016, 12:18 PM)Chizuki Wrote: I love the Dal pouty faces. Gah! It makes then so cute. I love the dress you have on her. The picture with her and the blue/purple flowers is my favorite. It's like she belongs there. ^^

Thank you!! Heart Yep, their little pouty faces are irresistible, haha!
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)